Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
Meet and Greet in Shipshewana, Indiana, Tuesday, 7 September 2010 >

Meet and Greet in Shipshewana, Indiana, Tuesday, 7 September 2010

Meet and Greet in Shipshewana, Indiana, Tuesday, 7 September 2010

Old 08-16-2010, 03:02 PM

I have the date down...If I don't get a job I will be there...The next day is my son's birthday.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:09 AM

Sorry Ladies/Gents I'll be going to in June for the shop hop with a bus load of quilters from our guild. Never free time on the bus trips our director who is a whiz keeps us busy. Have fun in September.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:33 PM
Google Goddess

Yippee come on quilt board members, come and visit us in Shipshewana, Indiana September 7th meet up at Lolly's fabric store downtown at 3:30pm and also out for dinner together.

If you plan on going early please be sure to pin a piece of fabric to your top so we will know you are a member of the quilting board as we might run in to each other shopping in the town. I am planning on arriving about 9:00 am. on September 7th, unless I decide to go early on Monday.

I can't wait to see all of you and also if you have some show and tell please bring with you.

If you plan on dinner be sure to send pm to earlylace.

Craftybear
Old 08-28-2010, 08:53 AM
Google Goddess

The day is getting closer for our meet and greet in Shipshewana, Indiana, anyone else coming to meet us, will be a fun day
Old 08-28-2010, 04:35 PM

Would love to join in, but have to work. Will be thinking of you all meeting and having fun! :XD:
Old 08-28-2010, 05:32 PM
Google Goddess

we will miss you, how far away are you as we will be meeting for dinner, could you come for dinner???

Originally Posted by Quilting Di
Would love to join in, but have to work. Will be thinking of you all meeting and having fun! :XD:
Old 08-28-2010, 06:28 PM
Google Goddess

Shipshewana, Indiana September 7, 2010

also if you are going to arrive early we are also planning on meeting at Jo Jo's pretzel next door to Lolly's quilt shop for pretzels at 11:00 a.m. come and join us if you like to, be sure to pin a piece of fabric on your top so we know you are part of our Quilting Board group, I will be arriving in Shipshewana at 9:00 am. about 2 hour drive for me

The date has been set for anyone wanting to meet at Shipshewana, Indiana on September 7, 2010. We are planning on meeting at the quilt store Lolly's downtown at 3:30 pm. and be sure to pin a piece of fabric to wear so we can recognize each other! I will write on mine "Craftybear" Quilting Board.

Afterwards, we are planning on eating supper together.

*** Lace has a spot for us to eat dinner together
This is the place for dinner, 5 & 20 Country Kictchen, 7995 W. US 20, Shipshewana IN. Please pm earlylace if you will be having dinner with us, so she can make reservations if its a large group. Dinner time is 5:15pm on Tue Sept. 7th. Thanks, Lace ******
Old 08-29-2010, 08:57 AM

Sure wish I could. I just love going to Shipsawana. The flea market, fabric stores, wonderful food. We were camping in Coldwater over the Fourth of July and planned on going over for a day trip, but it was sooo hot, just stayed at camp and played in the water. Maybe a fall meeting could be planned? I'm new here, but it would be fun to meet QB friends. Enjoy your day.
Old 08-29-2010, 02:36 PM
Google Goddess

sure, we can plan on a fall get together also!

Originally Posted by redvette54
Sure wish I could. I just love going to Shipsawana. The flea market, fabric stores, wonderful food. We were camping in Coldwater over the Fourth of July and planned on going over for a day trip, but it was sooo hot, just stayed at camp and played in the water. Maybe a fall meeting could be planned? I'm new here, but it would be fun to meet QB friends. Enjoy your day.
Old 08-29-2010, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by craftybear
sure, we can plan on a fall get together also!

Originally Posted by redvette54
Yippie!!! How does a Tues or Weds sound sometime in October?