Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
August Secret pal swap * Sign ups closed >

August Secret pal swap * Sign ups closed

August Secret pal swap * Sign ups closed

Old 08-20-2010, 03:37 AM

What great SP presents! This is so much fun! Can't wait to get mine. I go home excitedly every day to see if mine has arrived. The suspense is killing me!
Old 08-20-2010, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
What great SP swaps! I'm still waiting on July's to arrive.
August is my first swap, so far be it from me to give any advice. But I will anyway, If you still haven't received July's SP package, I think you should contact the organizer and let her know, maybe she can contact your pal to make sure nothing is wrong, like the pkg got lost in the mail or something. I'm just sayin'........
Old 08-20-2010, 08:46 AM

I bet someone in Ft. Meyers gets their box today!!! Wonder who the lucky person will BE!!!!
Old 08-20-2010, 08:57 AM

Mailed mine yesterday to someone in MS. Or was it MI? Or was it MO? Don't want to give too much away. Anyway hope you like it.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by mtquilter09
I bet someone in Ft. Meyers gets their box today!!! Wonder who the lucky person will BE!!!!
I'm guessing that "lucky person" would be me.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
I actually received the package on Thursday (yesterday) and I FORCED myself not to open it til after we finished dinner. I absolutely love it. My favorite thing is the tape measure, closely tied with the paper weight :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
All the fabric is perfect, if you don't mind, I'm going to make my daughter some pot holders out of the grape FQ. I will try to get said daughter to post the photos this weekend.
My package had many FQ's, some yardage, a wonderful bottle of hand lotion, this beautiful paper weight, the cutest tape measure, a finger pincushion, and a shopping list note pad. I hope I didn't forget anything :oops: as I don't have the box here at work with me.
Many, many thanks, Connie, your generosity is beyond what I can put words to. I plan to go home tonite and take everything out again so I can enjoy my package again.

TERRYL
Old 08-20-2010, 10:36 AM

Got my SP package yesterday. It was so great, Like Christmas in August. I got numerous FQ, a magazine, Sugar Free candy, a piece of yo yos that I'm using for a doiley. Oh and a coss stitch kit. I hope I remembered everything. Thanks so much Kathy, you made my day.
Old 08-20-2010, 11:28 AM

I'm so happy you received my gift. I was getting worried that it got lost in the mail. I mailed it last Thursday. Now I feel better. Oh by the way the chocolate didn't melt did it?quote=JHolm]Got my SP package yesterday. It was so great, Like Christmas in August. I got numerous FQ, a magazine, Sugar Free candy, a piece of yo yos that I'm using for a doiley. Oh and a coss stitch kit. I hope I remembered everything. Thanks so much Kathy, you made my day.[/quote]
Old 08-20-2010, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Janetlmt
I am mailing my secret pal out tuesday..was away at the beach for a little R and R over the weekend.
Hope you enjoyed your weekend as much as I'm enjoying your gifts ! I LOVE all the 1930s fabrics ! Can't decide which design to use them in first ! The 30s pincushion will be used today - if I ever get off this board ! All those M&Ms MIGHT last till tomorrow - maybe not ! Thanks again for everything....Pat
Old 08-20-2010, 11:33 AM

Now I can't wait for my secert pal gift.
Old 08-20-2010, 11:45 AM

I recived mine today! THANK YOU SECRET PAL!!!!!!

[IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l1...k/IMG00221.jpg[/IMG]

I love the moda bag! Ive already put it to use and the cards and tags are so cute!!! Thank you for the kind comments for our job. We dont get enough respect! THANKS!!!