Hilarious letter to P&G

Old 09-11-2010, 08:07 PM

OMG - I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe and I think I wet myself!

Can anyone tell me step by step how I can send this in an email to someone else?
Old 09-11-2010, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by Carol's Quilts

Can anyone tell me step by step how I can send this in an email to someone else?
Highlight the entire thing. Right click and hit copy, or you can hit the CNTRL button and C at the same time. open up a new email, put in the address to who you want to send it to, stick in a subject. In the body portion of the email you right click again and hit paste, or you hit CNTRL V at the same time.

Did I help?
Old 09-11-2010, 09:52 PM

ROFLMAO!!!!
Old 09-12-2010, 12:34 AM

ROTFLOL

Due to surgery for Ovarian Cancer those days for me are over.

I too think the "Have a Happy Period" is such a STUPID remark. Do men honestly think women look forward to "that time of the month"?? DUH!!!
Old 09-12-2010, 05:47 AM

Oh my goodness, I laughed so hard I couldn't read for the tears in my eyes. Yes, the first time I saw the ad I couldn't believe someone actually approved it. The only happy thing about a period, before blessed meno, was that I wasn't preg again. Can you believe that they are still using the "have a happy period"? Good product, mindless ad.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:34 AM

She really socked it to him. I can't stop laughing. Laura
Old 09-12-2010, 08:30 AM

That is too funny. I hate the commercial. My thoughts were who has a happy period unless it came & your not pregant.
Old 09-12-2010, 08:51 AM

That was just tooooooooo funny. I'm with Ditter... would have loved to see the expression on the CEO's face.

Fortunately I haven't had to worry about it for years but with daughters who do we have all lamented over those dreadful words "a happy period".

As was mentioned many times...it had to be a man!
Old 09-12-2010, 10:48 AM

ROFLMAO Too funny.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by moonwolf23
Originally Posted by Carol's Quilts

Highlight the entire thing. Right click and hit copy, or you can hit the CNTRL button and C at the same time. open up a new email, put in the address to who you want to send it to, stick in a subject. In the body portion of the email you right click again and hit paste, or you hit CNTRL V at the same time.

Did I help?
Dear Moonwolf,

It kinda sorta helped - a lot! I highlighted the whole thing, right clicked and the menu that came up did not have a "copy" choice. So I had to go way up top of the screen (I don't know the proper terminology) to Edit. I left clicked and that's when Copy showed up. I left clicked on it and then opened up email and followed your directions from there. I'm pretty sure it worked. I have a section in my email screen that will show all your "Sent" messages when you click on it and the email showed up there, so I'll check with my sister tomorrow to see if she got it.

I did this from my email where the quilting board notifies me that the daily messages are ready for viewing. My email server is an off-line service, so I tried to send the email by going online, bringing up quiltingboard.com, highlighting the post, going to Edit, then Copy. Then I had to exit the internet to my desktop, click on my email icon and when it came up, clicked on Create Mail, entered the address, went up to Edit and clicked on Paste and crossed my fingers. It worked!

So now I know how to do it both ways - online and off-line, thanks to you. It didn't work exactly according to your directions, but you surely got me started experimenting until I found the solution. I would NEVER have figured it out if not for you and so you were a huge help. Thank you SO much.

I've written it all down for future reference.

Quilting board members have helped me out SO many times - it's amazing. Thanks again.

Carol