Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Round Robin Pictures >

Round Robin Pictures

Round Robin Pictures

Old 08-25-2008, 02:09 PM

Don't feel bad. I am also in the dungeon because I am behind on Barbsbus. Truth is, I started a border that is taking me much longer than I thought it would. But, that's no excuse because I started it too late. But that isn't even an excuse.

My real excuse is that I had creative block for weeks and couldn't figure out what to do. But, fortunately, that block is behind me and I'm bursting with ideas now and have great plans for Terri's borders. I even have some pics already.

But, I was wondering, does that spoil the suprise if I post "prospects?" Maybe I should just do it and then post the pic??????????

Terri, let me know if you want me to post pics of some border options I've been looking at. I can post all kinds of ideas and you can let me know what you like.

Or, if you want to be surprised, that's fine too.
Old 08-25-2008, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by imaquilter
:(

I am so embarrassed to even post!!! I am so sorry that I have fallen off the wagon on this journey. I finished mareliba's center today and am going to be working on Quilting Turtle's to get it finished tonight as well. They will both be in the mail (priority) tomorrow. I am sending along a little bribery gift to both recepients to try and buy my way out of the dungeon. :(

I am SSSSOOOOOOO sorry! I am also going to complete the next two and send them out after Labor Day so that they will be a bit early.

I hate to give any excuses because I should have had my big rear in the sewing room doing these sooner. I started a job at the end of June after being a SAHM for 2 years and it has been harder than I thought to get back in the groove. I hope you all still LOVE me.........

I will post pics of both centers tonight.
I am so glad that you weren't sick or hurt. Life gets in the way of all of us from time to time. I am so glad that I am reitred and not have the stress of work.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:22 PM

Okay....here they are. I feel really bad that I am late on these but....they are BEAUTIFUL!

I loved working on them today! It was my first time to sew in over a month!

Hope you like them!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-41420.jpe
Views:	52
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	41420   Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-41679.jpe
Views:	53
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	41679  
Old 08-25-2008, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by imaquilter
:(

I am so embarrassed to even post!!! I am so sorry that I have fallen off the wagon on this journey. I finished mareliba's center today and am going to be working on Quilting Turtle's to get it finished tonight as well. They will both be in the mail (priority) tomorrow. I am sending along a little bribery gift to both recepients to try and buy my way out of the dungeon. :(

I am SSSSOOOOOOO sorry! I am also going to complete the next two and send them out after Labor Day so that they will be a bit early.

I hate to give any excuses because I should have had my big rear in the sewing room doing these sooner. I started a job at the end of June after being a SAHM for 2 years and it has been harder than I thought to get back in the groove. I hope you all still LOVE me.........

I will post pics of both centers tonight.
That's it! You get 50 lashings with a wet piece of thread! lol
Welcome back and congrats on the job!
Old 08-25-2008, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by Cordelia
Don't feel bad. I am also in the dungeon because I am behind on Barbsbus. Truth is, I started a border that is taking me much longer than I thought it would. But, that's no excuse because I started it too late. But that isn't even an excuse.

My real excuse is that I had creative block for weeks and couldn't figure out what to do. But, fortunately, that block is behind me and I'm bursting with ideas now and have great plans for Terri's borders. I even have some pics already.

But, I was wondering, does that spoil the suprise if I post "prospects?" Maybe I should just do it and then post the pic??????????

Terri, let me know if you want me to post pics of some border options I've been looking at. I can post all kinds of ideas and you can let me know what you like.

Or, if you want to be surprised, that's fine too.
Cordelia....do what you think is best. I love being surprised and this square of mine is just so pretty from what others have done, that I KNOW you will make it even prettier....if that can actually happen!
Old 08-25-2008, 06:40 PM

So beautiful!! Would love to do this sometime!

Susan
Old 08-26-2008, 02:26 AM

Imaquilter, I love it!!!! Awwwww it's coming along so nicely this is the first time I've seen it since the 1st border.

It's so beautiful. I can't wait to get my hands on it :mrgreen:
Old 08-26-2008, 05:16 AM

Thanks for posting imaquilter. It is always fun to see my center and the progress it is making. I was just telling my dh last night that no one seemed to know where you were. It is difficult to go back to work but in the end, you sometimes think about what you did with all the extra time you had because you can do so much more now. I am glad that all is OK.

mareliba
Old 08-26-2008, 08:41 AM

I love them, Imaquilter. They're grand. I wanted to put a border on the log cabin block, but I guess that's in the other group.

Mareliba's is great. I'm loving how hers is turning out too.

They're all so nice. I wish I could sew on all of them. I can't wait to finish Barbsbus' block. I don't like putting Terri behind. I just can't sew as fast and I want to do a perfect job on them.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:36 PM

Thank you ladies! I mailed out both centers today. You should receive them by Friday.

Have fun!