Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 10-10-2010, 04:39 PM

This might be a borderline naughty question...can we open the package as soon as we get it? I hate to admit it but I've been known to peak into packages even wrapped ones before the designated holiday. :oops:
Old 10-10-2010, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by koko
This might be a borderline naughty question...can we open the package as soon as we get it? I hate to admit it but I've been known to peak into packages even wrapped ones before the designated holiday. :oops:
NO NO NO NO NO...There is a designated date for a group opening...no peeking or you will get a box full of coal...or worse!
Old 10-10-2010, 04:47 PM
Power Poster

OOOOHHHHHH....not borderline naughty, but BIG TIME naughty! Don't you know that Santa is watching and if you get too close to that box with the bad intention of opening early that you will LOOSE the box???? Shame!! LOL!! Just wait till you get your box..it will probably be covered with all types of warnings about all the dire things that will happen if you open it early...So ...NO NO NO...you can't open it until its time!

Old 10-10-2010, 04:48 PM

Would anyone have an objection to getting a handmade giftie or two if I were your partner? What kinds of handmade things do you love? I'm looking for all sorts of ideas?
Old 10-10-2010, 04:55 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
Would anyone have an objection to getting a handmade giftie or two if I were your partner? What kinds of handmade things do you love? I'm looking for all sorts of ideas?
Homemade chocolate......aww...just kidding. You know us quilters never get anything that is hand made. Everyone thinks we can make that for ourselves..you choose...personally...I love pincushions!
Old 10-10-2010, 06:43 PM

I think that handmade would be great....there have been lots of great handmade things on this board, so there is certainly lots of talent!

can't wait to get shopping....i have my name!
Old 10-10-2010, 06:43 PM
Banned

Didn't you read the fine print of the rules?????? You CAN open it as soon as you get it but then you have to send it to me.
Old 10-10-2010, 07:00 PM

If i open early and it's coal or dead things like chocolate ants I'll make sure I give them to you Peachy
Old 10-10-2010, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Originally Posted by littleone
Just stirring up the pot.
NOW THAT WAS NAUGHTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teri I know I said no international for me..........I CHANGED it give her to me I will teach her to NOT stir up the pot. :lol: :lol: :lol: And I bet Leota and Patti will help me.
I think chocolate covered grasshoppers or maybe some of those ugly bedbugs is in order. You were screaming that I ws naughty, that really hurt :(

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Old 10-10-2010, 07:31 PM

Can you give us a rundown on deadline dates again so we don't end up on the naughty list?
Deadline for mailing package is NOVEMBER 15th! That is a HARD deadline, meaning...no mailing AFTER that unless you are incapacitated or 6 feet under.
There have been too many people who say they have sent packages when in fact the packages were sent at a later date.
ALL packages, UNLESS they are going international WILL have a DELIVERY CONFIRMATION added. This is all in the rules. If you are not aware of this, then YOU DID NOT READ THE RULES!!!
If you send your package and the person you have sent to has not received their package, YOU WILL be required to PROVE that the package was sent, which is why the Delivery Confirmation. Save your receipt when you mail the package out. Everyone when they send or receive, should PM me so I know that 1) package was sent or 2)package was received.