Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 10-11-2010, 07:04 AM

Handmade is wonderful! A gift is always wonderful. When you give the time please note what time zone. As far as I know the 11 is ok for me.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:32 AM

I hope we can do it the Saturday or Sunday after Thanksgiving. Just let me know, I'd love to be in on the chat
Old 10-11-2010, 09:07 AM

[quote=trupeach1]
Originally Posted by Quiltform I have to say that since I am alwasy the nice good girl I kinda like being naughy!! IS THAT WRONG :)[/quote

Nope that is perfectly fine. No one is nice all the time!
Hello have you ever heard of Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde!! If you keep being NAUGHTY you might just stay that way!! Be careful!

It starts out slow but....................then you really start to like it and well.......................... You Know??
Old 10-11-2010, 10:28 AM

OK sorry for the repeats but am I correct I have been trying to read and make sure I didnt miss anything, We in the US dont get our names until the 20th of Oct. and then we have to have it mailed by 15th of Nov.(sooner preferablly)Thank you for who ever answers. For some reason I have not been getting updates on this topic and my little box has been checked this whole time!
Old 10-11-2010, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Originally Posted by tlrnhi
But, if you have your name now, you could send it, but then again, you can wait until closer to the deadline. All depends on where you are sending it to. Overseas can take about 10 days at the max whereas Canada can take ANYTIME. Don't know why that is.
Those with International people were given theirs a bit early so they can get the shopping done and get it into the mail earlier.
So, if you want to mail it on Tuesday, no one says you cannot since you have your name already.
Teri if they don't live in the US their post office is opened tomorrow they don't have to wait until Tuesday. They don't celebrate Columbus day.
In Canada we are celebrating Thanksgiving today so we can't go to the post office before tomorrow.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:52 AM

I have my name already and have been busy thinking of neat stuff to put in it.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:01 AM

Oh man I cannot wait I have been searching for all sorts of homemade gift ideas!! So what things have you see made on this board that you would not make yourself??? Just an idea maybe might help some of us out!! I love handmade gifts!!
Old 10-11-2010, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Quiltforme
Oh man I cannot wait I have been searching for all sorts of homemade gift ideas!! So what things have you see made on this board that you would not make yourself??? Just an idea maybe might help some of us out!! I love handmade gifts!!
Oh my gosh...there are SO many cool home made things! Alot of it depends on if the person is new. Like I'm so new that some of the really "easy" things, aren't easy for me..LOL! Those treadcatcher/pin cushions are on my list to learn someday, the little organizers, pin cushions in general...LOL! :D If you get a Newbie like me the sky will be your limit!! :D My person will be getting home made candy for sure :)
Old 10-11-2010, 11:12 AM

Ladies, ladies!!!
There are some that are wondering WHY they don't have names as of yet.
Those that are sending out of the US and those that live outside the US already have their names, so don't fret!!

I'm going to TRY to get names out this weekend since the deadline for signing up is Friday. That will give me the weekend to get names out.
I won't have a hubby around, so that'll make things better/easier for me. :)

Just remember.....your package HAS to be out in the mail NO LATER than NOVEMBER 15th!!!

Start thinking about a good day/time for revealing in chat, so we can get that posted. I know it's going to be hard for everyone to settle on a certain day/time due to life issues, but the majority will rule on this.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:50 AM

Revealing chat~ As far as I know I can do any weekEND afternoon, or any evening.(Eastern time zone USA) If it is during the week I will be at work in the afternoon, but can do it in an evening after 6 pm (EST). I know there will be no perfect time for all. If I can't make the assigned time I will Wait and open when I can after the reveal and post here.