Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Second Pincushion Swap, mail deadline Oct. 31st,  A collection of pictures of pincushions on page 8, Don't forget to post pictures so we can all see and pm or post on board when you receive your pincushion.  Thanks >

Second Pincushion Swap, mail deadline Oct. 31st, A collection of pictures of pincushions on page 8, Don't forget to post pictures so we can all see and pm or post on board when you receive your pincushion. Thanks

Second Pincushion Swap, mail deadline Oct. 31st, A collection of pictures of pincushions on page 8, Don't forget to post pictures so we can all see and pm or post on board when you receive your pincushion. Thanks

Old 10-17-2010, 06:42 AM
Power Poster

Oh gosh...IKNEW I shouldn't look at this thread! These are adorable! I just love pin cushions. I'm going to have to keep my eyes peeled so I don't miss the next swap. Ya'll are doing such a great job with these!
Old 10-17-2010, 10:14 AM

Just love looking at these pincushions they are all so unique and cute Thanks to all of you that are posting makes my day to check for new pics!
Old 10-17-2010, 01:21 PM

I was hoping we would do it each month.
Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
we need to do another one, because I just saw the cutest , very useful pin cushion, I'm going to make one for me and that way when the next one comes I'll be ready lol
:thumbup:
Old 10-17-2010, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by zquilter
I was hoping we would do it each month.
Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
we need to do another one, because I just saw the cutest , very useful pin cushion, I'm going to make one for me and that way when the next one comes I'll be ready lol
:thumbup:

If there continues to be the interest I am willing
Old 10-17-2010, 02:13 PM

i love the pincushion swaps....would love to one every month
Old 10-17-2010, 02:35 PM

count me in for a monthly swap! :thumbup: What a wonderful way to build friendships!! and collect pincushions :lol:
Old 10-17-2010, 03:05 PM

Finished my pin cushion today and it will be on the way to debbieumphress in the morning. This was so much fun, ready to do it again.
Old 10-17-2010, 03:34 PM

I love pincushions, but would rather do something else.
How about toys, pillows, etc.
Old 10-17-2010, 03:49 PM

Here's my lovely pincushion created with love, just for me, from Dorothy! She sent ma a wooden seam presser and little did she know that I have been wanting one! This pin cushion has HISTORY! The fabric: over 35 years old! it was purchased to make jammies and a bib for her daughter. the safety pin is new, but the yellow and pink buttons are over 40/50 years old! the yellow came from her mom's button box and the pink one from her gram's! and the pins also came from her mother's sewing box. teh needles from her gram's sewing box. the green button is from an outfit she made in the 70's! I will cherish it always!! Thank you Dorothy!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-89952.jpe
Views:	46
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	89957  
Old 10-17-2010, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Alisapao730
Here's my lovely pincushion created with love, just for me, from Dorothy! She sent ma a wooden seam presser and little did she know that I have been wanting one! This pin cushion has HISTORY! The fabric: over 35 years old! it was purchased to make jammies and a bib for her daughter. the safety pin is new, but the yellow and pink buttons are over 40/50 years old! the yellow came from her mom's button box and the pink one from her gram's! and the pins also came from her mother's sewing box. teh needles from her gram's sewing box. the green button is from an outfit she made in the 70's! I will cherish it always!! Thank you Dorothy! Can we do this again real soon!?