Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Who is pictured under you name? >

Who is pictured under you name?

Who is pictured under you name?

Old 10-18-2010, 06:54 AM

I have to figure out how to put one on here. :-D :-D :-D
and I have other pics to show. :( :(
Old 10-18-2010, 08:02 AM

Mine is 4 of my grandbabies....Carter, Noah, Benjamin and Gabriel. Carter & Noah are bros. and Ben & Gabe are Bros. This is from rehearsal dinner for my daughter's last October wedding. They were all in it...and did quite well! (Considering Carter was drop-kicking the pillow in the foyer just before walking down the aisle!) Carter & Noah also have a Jonah (1 yr. old), and a new one on the way! Gabe & Ben have an Elle (only granddaughter), and a new one on the way! :)
Old 10-18-2010, 09:27 AM

Mine is of my cat named Buttercup, we call him Budda. He's a real sweetheart. My brother found him when he was still a kitten and brought him to me. At first I didn't want him because I had just lost a cat that I dearly loved. I said I wasn't gonna fall in love with another one, but whatever!!
Old 10-18-2010, 09:33 AM

My two most very precious pups. They are my angel dogs. They are so smart, sweet, loving, adorable pups ever. I also have a devil dog aussie who is a little butthead!!!! All three have enough personality for many dogs and are all very much loved. All I can say is, "HUSKIES ROCK"!!!!! :thumbup:
Old 10-18-2010, 10:07 AM

This thread prompted me to change my avatar! I love looking at all the avatars, especially the cats and dogs, so I'm switching from the crazy quilt to my Katybob. When I acquired him 15 years ago, he was a tiny ball of fur. I was told he was a girl, and although I've had cats all my life and I know how to tell the difference, I didn't look. When I took him to the vet for his baby shots, the vet said, "Oh, no, this is Mr. Katy!" Although he's known as "Mr. K.D." at the vet's office, he's Katybob to me and my family. I hope Patrice sees this thread and tells us about her precious upside-down baby kitty!
Old 10-18-2010, 11:03 AM

it's ME :)
Old 10-18-2010, 12:35 PM

My avatar photo is of Bianca. She is a 17.5 year old domestic short hair (gray and white). I got her from a local pet shop when she was around 10 months old. Her former owners had to give her away because their newborn son was allergic to cats.
Old 10-18-2010, 02:18 PM

My picture is an Irish Chain quilt I made for my Sister in law because she is Irish. I used rose fabric because her birthday flower is a rose.
Old 10-18-2010, 02:38 PM

My picture is of my grandchildren - 2 1/2 yr old Anna and her brother Matthew who was about 2 weeks old in the picture.
Old 10-18-2010, 02:47 PM

Nancylou, Not only is the quilt cute but so is baby. I have a question. How did you get the avaitatar on, but also the picture? Would like to know. Glo p.s. These little guys are new to me also.