Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Bet this has never happened to you.... >

Bet this has never happened to you....

Bet this has never happened to you....

Old 10-20-2010, 12:30 PM

Who put the little zip-loc with left over ham in the silverware drawer? and when?
Originally Posted by Gemini Dolly
Originally Posted by kriscraft99
and the cereal in the fridge?? unfortunately I've done that before too

Originally Posted by Charleen DiSante
At least you put the milk in the fridge and not the cupboard! :)
Oh yes, I am guilty too :lol: Once I filled a pitcher with water to put in the fridge to get cold. Later when I went to go get that nice cold water for a drink, it wasn't in the fridge. Someone, :roll: put the pitcher in the cupboard instead of the fridge. Gee, I wonder who would do such a thing. Since I lived alone at that time, it must have been the cat. :wink:
Old 10-20-2010, 12:32 PM

Last week I decided I wanted one of those Toaster Strudels for dessert and made it. I put the package away. A couple of days later I wanted another one. Unfortunately, I found the package in the frig, not the freezer. Oops!!
Old 10-20-2010, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by hevemi
Some years ago my late husband lost his wallet. He'd been to a bakery to surprise me and bought a big shopping bag full of loaves.Could not find his wallet when he came home. About a week later I needed something I knew was at the very bottom of the freezer ( chest type) and something black caught my eye. A wallet. He had put his wallet into the bag at the bakery instead of his pocket and simply dumped the contents into the freezer. So Manly!
A frozen account!!!
Old 10-20-2010, 01:03 PM

I feel that sometimes things are in the last possible place they could be becasue I've turned things upside down looking, however my dear deceased husband used to say of course it's in the last place you looked because when you found it you stopped looking! Hum, I was never able to convince him I was right...male logic I guess!

Andie :-) :-) :-)
Old 10-20-2010, 01:51 PM

I sraightened my sewing room once(doesn't get it often) and put away a pair of snips that i was going to givew to a friend b/c i bought 2 pair(forgot i had one already) and then when i wanted to give them to her, i couldn't find them. Later i found them on top of the bookcase. I lost my son's wedding album for about a year. My Dh was convinced that i had left it somewhere, but i hadn't taken it anywhere. i finally found it in the pocket of my suitcase! I had put it in there to carry a bunch of upstairs to the spareroom. in order to make one trip, i had put stuff in the pockets and apparently forgot.
Old 10-20-2010, 03:01 PM

I live 2 blocks from a Walmart so whenever I couldn't find what I needed I ran up and bought more. Now that I am a widow I have been trying to clean and organize my stuff and I have found I have a plethora of things that get put in strange places. I now have 140 glue sticks, 6 bottles of fray check, 20 tubes of crazy glue, 6 pair of glasses, 200 peacock feathers, and a ginormous stash because every time I ran up while they had fabric I always found something I couldn't live without!
Old 10-20-2010, 03:02 PM

Yes, all the time -- seems I can set something down and not a few minutes later forget were it is. I keep trying to remind myself to think when I put things down. Doesn't seem to help. LOL
Old 10-20-2010, 03:55 PM

much better putting away the milk AND keys in the fridge than to leave the milk in the car for days (yup....slid under the seat and forgotten) and the keys locked inside the car (yup)
Old 10-20-2010, 04:16 PM

Funny you should ask----Just this afternoon was on the phone with a quilting buddy, discussing a BOM we are in and the fabrics. We are going over the fabrics and fabric #'s, and I couldn't find one of the fabrics in the finishing kit. Looked and looked, no find. Got off the phone looked in front of me and behold there was the fabric, neatly hung on a hanger - I had cut it into strips and hung up as it should have been. Join the crazy quilters board - we are always good for a laugh.
Old 10-20-2010, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6
No, I didn't look there! Why? Because I have NEVER put it there before.
neither did I but found mine a week later, after buying more.
Nope I don't do that. LOL It was the mystery man that lives here.