Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Do you get any sewing done now that you are addicted to this site? >

Do you get any sewing done now that you are addicted to this site?

Do you get any sewing done now that you are addicted to this site?

Old 10-26-2010, 03:46 AM

I look at this first thing in the morning and then again later at night, so I do get some things done
Old 10-26-2010, 03:52 AM

I have been a different yahoo groups and a few message boards but this one is the best and very addicting. Everyone here is so nice and helpful. This is a fun place to be. I need to be off and doing more sewing!!
Old 10-26-2010, 04:19 AM

I am addicted, but only in the morning while I drink my coffee.
Old 10-26-2010, 05:10 AM

This question is just too funny!! I can't believe how much time I spend reading all the help info and watching tutorials and looking up web sites that are suggested!! I've only made 5 quilts so all this information is fantastic!! Love this site!! A great goup of ladies!! Actually, I don't think I dust as much anymore either!! :-)
Old 10-26-2010, 05:10 AM

I love this site and read a bit each morning. I set the timer for 30 minutes and include reading my other email in it. I comment occasionally, but mostly just like to check in. Several quilting friends have now joined because I have shared what I learned. Once the timer goes off, I delete the day's post and go on with other things. -- Thanks to all who share.
Old 10-26-2010, 05:16 AM

Me too, me too. I'm here everyday and more than once a day. My multiple projects that should be getting done, are just sitting there patiently waiting. And cleaning the house - Huh! , doesn't really happen much. My hubby has taken over the cooking of supper and the grocery store, since he brings his Mom to the grocery store every week now that she lives close. I guess I just need to 'bite the bullet' and push myself away, and pivot 90 degrees and slide over to my machine and get at it. Now that I've said that, I'll do it.
Old 10-26-2010, 05:26 AM
Power Poster

Well this is our inspiration, right, lol?
Old 10-26-2010, 05:29 AM

I'm here reading when I should be putting the binding on a wall hanging for our guild's quilt show. It's due today and here I sit. Gotta get busy. :)
Old 10-26-2010, 05:34 AM

I only check e-mail twice a day unless I am expecting something important. I learned a long time ago that a computer can really eat up your time. I usually only check the board in the evening. I am not a big TV person then. Good that sewing machine is upstairs and computer down Another thing I do is I shut it down because it takes a while to reboot.
Old 10-26-2010, 05:43 AM

I was thinking about this thread this morning as I poured my coffee and waited for the computer to come on. I think I could better describe my experience here as just keeping track of all my friends. I feel as though all of you have become my quilting friends and I love to hear all about you and your projects, problems, accomplishments, etc.