Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
IRR III - 2010-2011    }6{ First Rounds >

IRR III - 2010-2011 }6{ First Rounds

IRR III - 2010-2011 }6{ First Rounds

Old 10-25-2010, 06:41 AM

Vicki...that looks wonderful...the colors really pull out the same colors in the center. I really think if any of us are not full of anxiety working on someone else's center there would be something wrong with us. You never know if your taste/skill level will be up to par! So far all the results have been right up top!!! Maybe we are all our own worse critics...LOL.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:07 PM

Hi Kay and all, Sorry I have been so quite, first I just love the boarder you did on my center. Thank You. Just some updates my husband is doing well. Have been working on my border and will post it tomorrow after I finish it. I have sat and read all the posts tonight and feel a little guilty not posting and being the silent one. But not any more. You all are a great group of ladies.
Hugs to all Margaret
Old 10-26-2010, 11:09 PM

Hi, its margaret , I am almost finished with your block. I hope you like what I did. I will post a pit. tomorrow when I do the finish work on it.
Margaret
Old 10-27-2010, 06:02 AM

Marghar50...I am so glad your husband is doing better! Mine also has health issues, but so far he is still able to get around and do pretty much what he wants...he is not the best patient in the world and I have to remind myself when he is down to take care of me. As the caregiver you have to find some time for yourself...whether it's taking a bubble bath or quilting...just don't forget to take care of yourself along the way. Kay
Old 10-27-2010, 11:16 AM

Kathleen,
Kay's center arrived today- only 7 days this time! Now to take yours down and package it up to mail on Friday.
I am glad we have some extra time on this round, as I have no idea yet what to do for this one. I will wait for it to talk to me.......
Vicki
Old 10-27-2010, 11:37 AM

Vicki, Sorry my block is giving you trouble...give it a little time...if it is anything like the person who made the rascal it will tell you in no uncertain terms what it wants...LOL.

Marghar 50...you can mail to me anytime you get ready...I already sent yours to Maybe1day...but we are getting close to the mail date anyway.

Everyone is on schedule...Right?
Old 10-27-2010, 12:06 PM

Kay,
I have only had it for an hour, so certainly don't expect to know what that center wants yet- but eventually they almost always let us know. I am not worried about it at all YET!
Still waiting to see my center(hint, hint?)
Old 10-27-2010, 01:39 PM

I understand...I was really just giving you a hard time...hard to tell when you are teasing in print...LOL.
Old 10-27-2010, 02:56 PM

Vicki, 7 days! Great to know it arrived quickly this time. Just goes to show though that the Post Office delivery runs are or can be quite different.
Margaret it is lovely to hear from you online. So glad that your husband’s health is improved. As Kay has pointed out, do take some time out for yourself from being the caregiver as it is vitally important you look after your own health as well.
Having seen the picture of Margret’s centre which Kay posted, I am in the same boat Vicki, still no ideas what I might do with it either. This is getting even more exciting. :lol:
Old 10-27-2010, 05:39 PM

Hi Margret,
I have been looking (yet again) at the picture of your centre in the hope that I will start to gather together some sort of inspirational mojo as to what I might do with it. I think in order to help me I need a little input from you so if you don't mind would you either post here or PM me? Am after info regarding what you like or dislike colour wise, floral or abstract, and do you have any vision at all for how you hope your centre will evolve?

Cheers
Kathleen