Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
When Do You Spend The Most Time On Here ? >

When Do You Spend The Most Time On Here ?

When Do You Spend The Most Time On Here ?

Old 10-30-2010, 07:51 AM

Late at night - poor sleeper. Also during rainy, ugly days. Is great company.
Old 10-30-2010, 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by justme2
For me it's right now,very early am after I get out of bed,power on the puter & TV, make myself a huge glass of tea....it holds 3 cups :-D
Then it's time to sit down,scoot the lap top closer & scroll thru the board.I'm most always awake between 4-5am, so I'm an early bird.DH is retired & he sleeps in.... this is "my time" :-D What about you?
First I get on Facebook. Have to see what my grandkids are up to. Then, it's the QB! It's the best part of my day. :thumbup:
Old 10-30-2010, 08:19 AM

I guess I give the most time here from 10:30-11:30 Pm. that's after DH goes to bed. during the day I have to take sitting down time during my working to give my back a rest so I usually get on then. My pc is set up in the dinning area so it's easy and it's most always on.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:23 AM

I like it about 8:30 to 10 after I've showered and had my 2nd cup of tea.Than on and off thru out the day.Especially to see if I have any messages?I really enjoy the live chat.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:38 AM

I usually manage to get on after we get home from Fresno at around noon to 1 PM. It gives me time to settle down after DH's treatments and that long drive down and back. Then again later in the evening after dinner.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:45 AM

I haven't read all the responses but from the ones I read, I am alone on here in the evening. ;)

I get on in the evening after work, but the actual time depends when my work day ends. If it's a regular day and I get home by 6 or so, I change into comfy clothes and hop on while DH fixes dinner. Perfect way to unwind, especially since I am not a television watcher.
Old 10-30-2010, 09:47 AM

I check in to this site in the afternoon when I need to rest my back from yard work or other things I need to get done. This site is so addictive it is a good thing I am already divorced or this might cause problems. Ha! Ha!
Old 10-30-2010, 09:55 AM

And I thought I was the only early bird. I"m often up for the day at 3:30am. Nice time of day and not one around to interupt me.
Old 10-30-2010, 10:14 AM

I am usually on in the morning but some days when I am alone (as like today) I pop on to make sure I haven't missed something.
Old 10-30-2010, 10:56 AM

During the week, I'm up by 5:30 and after prayers and starting my coffee I'm on the computer checking email, facebook and then QB. I really have to watch the time so I don't make myself late for work. Sometimes I check during the day when I'm on breaks and then again when I get home. I really try to be in my sewing room working on projects after dinner, but I'll confess that sometimes I'm too tired and spend my time reading here instead. Weekends, things are more leisurely and I'm here on and off as much as I please.