Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
October Secret Pal Swap -  Update  11-22-10 >

October Secret Pal Swap - Update 11-22-10

October Secret Pal Swap - Update 11-22-10

Old 11-02-2010, 01:59 PM

Susanne, my prayers are with ou all!
Originally Posted by SuzanneTx
Hi Ladies. I need someone to take over the November Secret Pal and the Winter Fabric Postcard Swap. We found out yesterday that my darling mother in law has liver, lung and bone cancer. She will be coming home tomorrow on hospice care and I will be her primary care giver. I hate to do this to anyone but my priorities have to be somewhere else for a little while.

You can get me at tark1940 at embarqmail dot com. Just fill in the spots as they should be. We are going to the hospital to visit tonight so it will be later when I check my email.

I would also appreciate your kind thoughts and prayers for my mother in law, my husband and myself.

Suzanne
Old 11-02-2010, 02:38 PM

I am still waiting as well. I haven't heard whether mine got her gift or not-will check my del. conf receipt.
Old 11-02-2010, 05:02 PM

I am still here on the bench with you. According to the delivery conf. my sp got her squishy on the 28th, but I haven't heard anything yet. I guess if I don't hear from her soon I will send her a PM just to make sure it really got to her.
Old 11-02-2010, 05:05 PM

I'm alsotaking up room on the bench. So what we gonna do today girls?
Old 11-02-2010, 05:09 PM

Let's let it go. Suzanne is dealing with family issues and Bonnie just jumped in to do 2 new swaps. Santa will put the negligent members on his Naughty List.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by aussie croydon
Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
I've been sick so I will sit on the bench over here so maybe no one else will catch the flu
Originally Posted by lindyline
Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
Did my October Secret Pal forget me or have the gremlins invaded my post office? Anyone else waiting? We'll give it a few more days! Dotty
Welcome to the bench. We're making a siggy quilt, and eating pavlova and lamingtons. We're a nice bunch really. :lol:
I think our pavlova maybe getting soggy by now perhaps we should think about making a fresh bunch of scones with cream and Jam. Shall we go Strawberry or Raspberry Jam? Decisions Decisions. At least the weather is cool the cream won't melt. LOL
OOOOO that sounds yummy. Strawberry or raspberry . . . Strawberry or raspberry? Either will do just fine.

Can I sit with you ladies? I haven't heard a whisper from my Secret Pal yet and am a little sad. Just a little. Hope everything is alright with who ever my Pal is.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:25 AM

Location: Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....

I did get my SP pkg at my home in La. Am only here in SC for another few days. My son and his wife just got back from their cruise and called to tell me my pkg was there. I had him open it for me and he sent pics to me on my phone. No screen name that he could tell but he may have overlooked it. Anyway THANKS Jessica B. Everything lookes great from the small pics my son sent so I know when I get home to see it all in person it will be great.
No worries about it being late, and I hope things are well with you. please let me know your board name so that I can thank you properly.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:29 AM

Sounds like some of the packages are still trailing in. If anybody did NOT get their secret pal package, please PM me with your information so that I can make sure you get something.

Thanks.

Bonni
Old 11-03-2010, 09:16 AM

I am no longer on the bench!!!!
I go a lovely box from newquiltmama. It has: triangle ruler, sparklie thread, yoyos, 4 fat quarters, bobbins, cute buttons , coaster, and a bag og black Twizzlers. No camera, sorry.

THANK YOU, TERI!
Old 11-03-2010, 09:23 AM

Wow, that's wonderful