Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Found my fat quarters & jelly rolls.....grrrrrr..... >

Found my fat quarters & jelly rolls.....grrrrrr.....

Found my fat quarters & jelly rolls.....grrrrrr.....

Old 11-13-2010, 10:40 AM

I know about the dog thing. I have a 7 lb. puppy that does the same thing.
Sharon
Old 11-13-2010, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
Originally Posted by GrannieAnnie
Originally Posted by cjomomma
I feel your pain. I've been going crazy looking for a piece of poinsettia fabric that has done a disappearing act. But I haven't lost any sleep over it yet.
If it's sort of rose colored, it's in my holiday bin! lol
LOL!! Give it back!!
Maybe 6 or so years ago, I found some very pretty rose/red pointsettia fabric at Hobby Lobby (I think). I bought a bunch of it because I liked it so much. It's bee used a lot of places----and the piece is getting very very short.
Old 11-13-2010, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Dee Dee
Know what's worse? Finding items in a place that you've already looked - they were just tucked under something.
This just happened to me. For 2 weeks I was looking for 2 receipts to turn into the guild, they where on the china cabinet. Could not believe my eyes.
Old 11-13-2010, 02:18 PM

I Can't Find It! is my middle name! I'm always buying two and three of something because when I mislay it somewhere I don't want to waste the time looking for it ( and usually not finding it) so I run out and get another. I need an organizer!!
Old 11-13-2010, 02:44 PM

Must be a common ailment :lol: cause I have been turning my place upside looking for some backing fabric which i know I have yet can't find. If I don't find it soon I will have to put this project away until I do find it. At the moment it doesn't look like I will be completing this project anytime soon so it may just become my very first WIP yet :roll:

Maybe1day
Old 11-13-2010, 02:48 PM

I can totally relate to your misplacement. Right now I'm looking for a bia tape folder holder thingie. I have 4 in different wideths and the one I need I can't find. It's in my mess somewhere. So I'm making the size of tape the old fashioned way, piece of cardboard pinned down on the ironing board as I pull "miles and miles" of tape and iron the folds down couple inches at a time. I'll probably find the size I'm looking for after I get this color of tape I need all done.
Old 11-13-2010, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by adrianlee
I can totally relate to your misplacement. Right now I'm looking for a bia tape folder holder thingie. I have 4 in different wideths and the one I need I can't find. It's in my mess somewhere. So I'm making the size of tape the old fashioned way, piece of cardboard pinned down on the ironing board as I pull "miles and miles" of tape and iron the folds down couple inches at a time. I'll probably find the size I'm looking for after I get this color of tape I need all done.
I have some of those folder things that I never use since I discovered just folding the fabric in half and folding over and stitching; much easier than the old fold to the middle stuff.
Old 11-13-2010, 03:07 PM

Join the club!!! recently I was teling my DD about this really cool fabric that I was going to add to my french braid quilt (if only I could find it) I spent two days looking for it, then gave up and use something almost as nice. Then while visiting my DS I saw the fabric in a quilt I made for him a year ago. Boy is my face RED. That either proves that I have too much fabric, or make too many quilts. :)
Old 11-13-2010, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by raedar63
"besides the dog would have taken my sleeping space on the bed. "

HaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!!! I can relate!!!!
try 3 dogs
Old 11-13-2010, 03:14 PM

Would someone please come over and find my watch, then my camera case, then the other thing . . you know, that . . . . (good thing my brain is attached or I'd lose it too!). :)