Keuring Coffeemakers

Old 11-13-2010, 11:05 AM

Recently purchased the new Cuisinart which uses the K-cups. Personally I love it. I can have a cup of coffee instantly, also hot chocolate or tea. When I have guests, if someone wants coffee, there is a selection of flavors and decaf. Don't have to make 2 pots. Also if only one person wants coffee, it's easy, easy, instead of making a partial pot for one. I will not go back to a regular coffeemaker, though I confess to keeping one for back-up. My cousin was visiting when I purchased mine and she promptly purchased one when she got home.
Old 11-13-2010, 11:09 AM

We have one and we love it, You can buy the adapter so that you can add your own coffee as well. It's nice to have the choice - the K cups ( tea, chocolate etc.) or your own coffee. :)

Ours has 3 different cup sizes.

They are on sale everywhere now, so this would be a good time to buy one.
Good luck.
Old 11-13-2010, 11:18 AM
Power Poster

my bf has one, and i love the chai tea, she's now addicted to that, (not starbucks anymore)
Old 11-13-2010, 11:21 AM

I have the large Keurig and I love it. My daughter is away at college and I'm getting her the mini personal one for Christmas. She'll love it.
Old 11-13-2010, 11:37 AM

I have one and LOVE it!
Hubby and I have found out that we are actually saving money by using it. We would make a big pot in the coffeemaker, only to have to toss out the unused coffee to make a new pot. The pot would shut off after 2 hours and we don't like microwaved/warmed coffee. We also found that we don't drink as much coffee as we used to, which is MUCH better for us.
Plus, those that come to visit don't have to drink the coffee we are drinking, they can have thier choice. I usually have different flavors/kinds along with hot chocolate and tea.
Old 11-13-2010, 11:42 AM

I'd never make it with one cup at a time, but check out QVC before you buy...
Old 11-13-2010, 01:18 PM

We use a "Brew 'n Go" by Black & Decker. Not costly. Shuts itself off after brewing. I make a large mug full. Think I will brew one right now!
Old 11-13-2010, 02:36 PM

I'm glad to hear so many people like the coffee makers. The company my husband worked for many, many years ago did the design on it and my husband was a buyer so he bought all the materials that went into the first one every made.
Old 11-13-2010, 04:20 PM

I love mine. It's better than Dunkin Doughnuts. It's just my husband and me. We only drink one cup a day. That might make a difference as far as cost goes. I noticed that Walmart came down on their price for the Kcups. I think there is going to be more competition with them.
Alice
Old 11-13-2010, 04:23 PM

I love mine!

FREE Quilting Newsletter