Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
November Secret Pal Swap - UPDATE PAGE 35 >

November Secret Pal Swap - UPDATE PAGE 35

November Secret Pal Swap - UPDATE PAGE 35

Old 11-13-2010, 05:43 PM

Has anyone gone to the bench yet? I guess it's kind of early but I'll be sittting there waiting, you'll be able to recogonize me, I'll be working on flannel rag quilt for DSIL have to get it finished for Christmas. I'll have the thermos of hot chocolate too. For those of you who ask, yes with EXTRA marshmallows :) :) :)
Old 11-13-2010, 05:53 PM

I mailed out my secret pal package today, it is going to OR,so be on the look out!!!!
Old 11-13-2010, 05:58 PM

LOL. You are right, Terryl. But I AM east of the Panhandle even if not part of it, so I thought I am closer to that squishy than you are LOL> :mrgreen:

I'll bring my tree skirt to the bench and join you there. I need this finished soon..

Originally Posted by Terryl
Originally Posted by candi
Originally Posted by newquilter10
My package was sent off this morning to some one in the eastern part of the Panhandle of Florida. Postal person said should be delivered Monday. Be on the look out. I do have delivery confirmation so will follow its journey and let you know where it is.
And this settles it :lol: Did you see this Terryl? :mrgreen: :lol: :XD:
Are you in the "eastern part of the panhandle"? I thought you were in the Jacksonville area. Pensacola is the panhandle, I know that much geography :lol: :roll: :lol:
:thumbup:
Old 11-13-2010, 06:08 PM

LOL. You are right, Terryl. But I AM east of the Panhandle even if not part of it, so I thought I am closer to that squishy than you are LOL> :mrgreen:

I'll bring my tree skirt to the bench and join you there. I need this finished soon..

My package was sent off this morning to some one in the eastern part of the Panhandle of Florida. Postal person said should be delivered Monday. Be on the look out. I do have delivery confirmation so will follow its journey and let you know where it is.
Are you in the "eastern part of the panhandle"? I thought you were in the Jacksonville area. Pensacola is the panhandle, I know that much geography :lol: :roll: :lol:
You know Candi, I don't know if screwystewie joins the swap or not but seems to me I remember he's IN the panhandle....Sew............could be it's going to him also dkabasket is somewhere between the two of us if I remember correctly...........give me time and I can remember more :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Old 11-13-2010, 06:31 PM

Wait a minute you two, MD is just a littttle north of the panhandle, it looks like about 3 or 4 inches on the map, it might be for MEEEEEEEEEEE......joining you on the bench with my handy-dandy travel pack of "yet to be completed but oh sew started" projects.

You know Candi, I don't know if screwystewie joins the swap or not but seems to me I remember he's IN the panhandle....Sew............could be it's going to him also dkabasket is somewhere between the two of us if I remember correctly...........give me time and I can remember more :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Old 11-13-2010, 07:16 PM

Was gone from home for a week and had mail stopped. Went to the post office to have it resumed Wed, but so far they still haven't delivered anything to the house. Guess I'll be there Monday morning to see what's going on. Local postal workers are mad because they moved all the sorting equipment about an hour away and reassigned the workers there as well. I hope they're not taking it out on us.
Old 11-13-2010, 08:57 PM

my package is going in the mail on Monday! :)
Old 11-14-2010, 07:01 AM

Thanks so much to my swap partner. She was my partner in the 2nd pincoushion swap last month. She really spoiled me with gifts!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-126019.jpe
Views:	78
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	126024  
Old 11-14-2010, 07:59 AM

Making the final selections for my November pal and mailing it tomorrow! It's heading to the Sunny South...wonder who it is??? Maybe you!

Jenni
Old 11-14-2010, 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by Jenni M
Making the final selections for my November pal and mailing it tomorrow! It's heading to the Sunny South...wonder who it is??? Maybe you!

Jenni
I live in the "Sunny South" :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: of course so does Candi :? :? so it COULD be going to her.... well either way it gives both of us something to look forward to. How you coming with that tree skirt Candi? I've almost finished clipping my rag quilt, will get it done tonite, maybe I'll bring my floor quilt to work on once the rag quilt is finished. Want to make one with oriental fabrics for DD for Christmas so I gotta hustle.