earrings

Old 11-24-2010, 09:11 PM
Power Poster

I have done the same thing,lol!
Old 11-24-2010, 09:28 PM

Wearing two different shoes?

Well, at least you have an identical pair at home to change into.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:22 PM

I have y'all beat...........

My future Sis in law gave me a pin to wear at her bridal shower, It was in the shape of a man's business. I forgot I was wearing it when we went to the grocery store for some more party goodies. I was wondering why people were staring.

When we got into the car, my sister screamed and pointed at my shirt.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:22 PM

erased double post
Old 11-24-2010, 11:26 PM

My October earrings are a ghost and a pumpkin -- they're supposed to be different.
Just tell anybody that comments that you are testing her powers of observation! :lol:
Old 11-25-2010, 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by starshine
Originally Posted by MrsM
Okay I've been at work for an hour and a half and no one told me that I am wearing two different earrings! :roll: Okay when I start wearing my underwear outside of my clothes I'll start to worry. lol
I have thought I should do this with some of my earrings I like that I have lost one of the pair- to just wear two orphans. Maybe we should start a treand :P
Yup.....and you have a matching pair at home in case you lose one huh !!! :thumbup:
Old 11-25-2010, 06:38 AM

I've done this with sewing type earrings. I will wear one with s sewing machine and one with a scissors charm. Makes for interesting conversation starters.
Old 11-25-2010, 06:59 AM

I wore two different earrings to work one day and I noticed it when I got home. Fortunatly, my hair was long enough that I don't think anyone noticed. I had to laugh at it, though.
Old 11-25-2010, 08:42 AM

When I used to wear jewelry I would often wear co-ordinating, not matching earrings and people at work would get so upset at me. Invariably some one would pull me aside and whisper "do you know your earrings don't match?" They would say it in such a way that perhaps I was unaware of my risqué and dangerous mistake....I just laughed. It takes so little to upset some people, come on it is just ear jewelry, not obscene, not fatting and not bad for the liver.
I also would buy shoes, same or similar style in differing colors and often deliberately mix them up....Once my boss threatened to send me home because I had one pink and one yellow shoe on, same style, and they matched my outfit...Laugh I did...so I said send me home, I could use the time off and oh yes I will have the shop steward give you a visit. Again not obscene, not fattening, not bad for the liver. This was a man who came to work hung over and took hourly cigarette breaks...it takes so little to upset some peoples proper apple carts...snicker, do I enjoy my little rebellions, you betcha!
Old 11-25-2010, 12:24 PM

My daughter has a pair of earings one is the sun the other the moon people ask " do you know you have to different earings on?" so, you are in style