earrings

Old 11-25-2010, 01:05 PM

Just consider yourself a trend
setter.
Old 11-25-2010, 01:10 PM

Not only have i worn 2 different earrings but I somehow lost one of my diamond studs. It's been 6 months that I have had only one earring on (lazy I guess) and No One has noticed!
Old 11-25-2010, 02:24 PM

Guess why they called me "Shirley 2 shoes" at the Christmas party a few years ago.
Old 11-25-2010, 02:59 PM

I was at the clinic for a breast cancer check and when I put my top back on the back of my diamond earring fell on the floor. I said oh no and the doctor wanted to know what was going on, told her I just lost my earring so both of us were on our hands and knees looking the earring, went out in the waiting room to look for it there, we got some strange looks from the people in the waiting room. I couldn't believe that a doctor would get on her hands and knees to help me look for the earring. Never did find it at the clinic, but when I got home it was in the bathroom on the floor, it must have come off when I was drying myself after my shower. I never told my husband about it as he would have had a fit even tho I did find it. Called the doctors nurse and told her to tell the doctor that I had found the earring at home. She called me later that day and was so glad that I had found it.
Old 11-25-2010, 03:03 PM

I used to have a lovely black t shirt with daisies embroidered around the neck. I was in a hurry one day and did not notice until lunchtime that I had it on inside out. My colleague laughed and thought it just wasn't wearing well! Consequently she did not saying anything until I found it!
Old 11-25-2010, 03:16 PM

lol we've all done something like that . I wore my jp bottons under my uniform one day , didn't notice it until my first bathroom break.
Old 11-25-2010, 05:54 PM

I worked with someone once who wore one slip on shoe and one tie shoe. He must have been sleeping when he got dressed.
Old 11-25-2010, 06:19 PM

I wore two different shoes once but went to the shoe store and bought a new pair. Some things work in your favor.
Old 11-25-2010, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Tammy
Not only have i worn 2 different earrings but I somehow lost one of my diamond studs. It's been 6 months that I have had only one earring on (lazy I guess) and No One has noticed!
I also lost one of my diamond studs about 6 months ago. Do you suppose there was a conspiracy going on about that time? LOL
Old 11-25-2010, 06:52 PM

For many years, I had 2 holes in one ear and only one in the other, so I was always lop-sided. I eventually got a second hole so both ears "matched". Because I am on the phone a lot at work, I have to remember which studs to not wear. Some have posts a little longer and will dig into my neck as I cradle the phone with my shoulder. If I happen to wear one of the longer posts, one always ends up sitting on my desk for the day. No one has said anything yet...and I deal with people coming in all day!!

I think we should all start a new fad with one only's, or mismatched. :D

Patti