Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Do y'all shop Keepsake? >

Do y'all shop Keepsake?

Do y'all shop Keepsake?

Old 12-15-2010, 12:29 PM

I have purchased a lot from them. Everything was great and their customer service can not be beat.
Carol
Old 12-15-2010, 12:30 PM

I have purchased a lot from them. Everything was great and their customer service can not be beat.
Carol
Old 12-15-2010, 12:30 PM

I recently ordered from them and was very satisfied when I received my order. It came on time and was reasonable priced.
Old 12-15-2010, 01:40 PM

Love Keepsake. They have some beautiful fabrics. Glad they are in NH and I'm in CO or I'd be in major trouble.
Old 12-15-2010, 02:13 PM

Yes, keepsake has really nice fabric. I never thought I would buy fabric without touching/feeling/eye contact. This year I gave it a try and wow, have not been disappointed yet.
with so many fabric stores closing down and WallyWorld abdicating from fabric...had to try something new. Still love my LQS even though it is 25 miles away.
Old 12-15-2010, 03:13 PM

I live in Mass, but get up to Keepsake about once a year. The store itself is great, well organized & a great selection in all types of fabric. I have also ordered from them & delivery is prompt & exactly what I ordered. Happy Holidays & happy quilting.
Old 12-15-2010, 03:46 PM

If you think that buying from Keepsake thru mail order is great you should visit the shop. Fantastic!!! You could spend a whole day just browsing.
I live in N.H. and only 1 hour away from this shop and I go at least once a month, during the summer, we spend our winters in Fl. when I order from the catalog.
Very interesting to see all their Challenge wallhangings actually hanging from the ceiling.
Happy Holidays, Kutnso
Old 12-15-2010, 04:02 PM

I live close by, too. Couldn't meet you all on a school day - I might get busted but might be able to on the weekend.
Okay, don't laugh but I really appreciate the facilities at Keepsake. Such a lovely bathroom and convenient.
They usually have a sale on New Year's Day, too. I try to get there for that - like it better than the tent sale usually.
The company that owns Fons and Porter bought Keepsake a few years ago, I was told. I do miss some of the little cute notepads etc. that they used to stock. I gave them as gifts to like minded people...(fabric collectors).
:)lots2do
Old 12-15-2010, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Bev
I just had to tell everyone that I got my order from Keepsake Quilting today. A really pleasant surprise in the mail since it's been two weeks and I had forgotten I ordered it. The fabric, which was on sale, all of it, was so gorgeous it took my breath away! The prices were great too, so I had thought I'd just order a couple of yards here and there and if I didn't like it I'd use it for scrap quilts or whatever. But it's so beautiful and feels so nice that I wish I had bought tons more. If you haven't ever used Keepsake Quilting, try them. I'll be going back for more. And by the way, I don't have anything invested in Keepsake, nor do I have any friends who work there. I live in FL. and they're way up in NH. This is just my own humble opinion. Merry Christmas everybody!!

Bev, That's so cute. I don't have any interest in Keepsake Quilting either however, I lived in NH for over 40 yrs. and dealt with them since the 80's. Their fabric has always been great and their customer service too. I still buy their fabric and I now live in AZ. I drool over every catalog and email I receive from them and if I had the money would buy everything they had.
Andie
Old 12-15-2010, 04:07 PM

I only wish they'd take paypal. I don't use credit cards so I'm out of luck ordering from them.
But, not using credit cards is working for me, keeping me out of trouble so to speak, so, well, whatever.