Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Do y'all shop Keepsake? >

Do y'all shop Keepsake?

Do y'all shop Keepsake?

Old 12-16-2010, 02:52 PM
Bev

Originally Posted by ghostrider
Originally Posted by jme
When is said tent sale? Never been to NH before but might have just found a reason to go!
Usually the first Friday and Saturday in June. Next year's dates are June 3 and 4, 2011. The sister stores, Patternworks and Keepsake NeedleArts, which are in the same building, also have sales that weekend for knitters, crocheters, and needle workers.
Do you feel the prices at the tent sale make it worth while to travel there from, for instance, Florida? Just wondering if I should include this in my future dream plans.

8-)
Old 12-16-2010, 03:31 PM

they sent me the wrong fabric one time, so i called them to get the correct stuff sent.. it was a 3 yd cut, i asked them if i needed an ra (return authorization) number or anything else to send it back... they told me to keep it with their apologies

can't ask for better service than that!
Old 12-16-2010, 03:44 PM

I have never been to their tent sale but I live in NH...love the summer weather here...this is a wonderful pace to live and to visit in the summer time for those who don't...it really a wonderful state and they they are in a wonderful town buy a huge lake.
Originally Posted by Bev
Originally Posted by jme
When is said tent sale? Never been to NH before but might have just found a reason to go!
Usually the first Friday and Saturday in June. Next year's dates are June 3 and 4, 2011. The sister stores, Patternworks and Keepsake NeedleArts, which are in the same building, also have sales that weekend for knitters, crocheters, and needle workers.
Do you feel the prices at the tent sale make it worth while to travel there from, for instance, Florida? Just wondering if I should include this in my future dream plans.

8-)
Old 12-16-2010, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by jme
Arrive early in the morning. Some get there around 3AM. :shock: I love the make your own scrap bags. Whatever fits in a ziptop bag they give you is 5$, I get my money's worth for those. The fabric on bolts under the tents are about half price and they have many accessories marked down too as well as patterns. IMHO the patterns in the sale area last year were not discounted as much as the year before. Ah, well, the DR. says more fiber! :lol:

Goodness with all the NH and New England shoppers we might have to meet there sometime.

piney
Old 12-16-2010, 05:25 PM

I've never been to the tent sale and I'm only 24 miles away as the crow flies (much further if the crow has to drive around the lake however!). Never really wanted to deal with the crowd I guess. I may just have to put it on my 'things to do before I die' list, eh? ;-)
Old 12-16-2010, 07:45 PM

Oh Yes i do shop with them Never disapointed :lol: :roll: :wink: ;)
Old 12-16-2010, 08:10 PM

I have just recently begun ordering from Keepsake and now I am really hooked. Their service is some of the best, and my orders are ALWAYS accurate and just absolutely breathtaking. I am jealous of you lucky quilters who live near there.. I guess it's a good thing that I do not. What can I say, I'm a sucker for a pretty bolt of cloth!
Old 12-16-2010, 09:02 PM

I have ordered lots from Keepsake always get the order in good time, customer service is good. I find it very cheap, as I live in Australia and our fabric is at least twice their prices, don't mind the extra postage!!! Most of the fabric I choose I would never see here.

Barbara in Brisbane
Old 12-16-2010, 09:48 PM
Dee

Love Keepsake. Beautiful fabric. Never been disappointed. They are very nice to deal with.
Old 12-17-2010, 03:55 PM

There are 4 of us ladies that take a trip every year. This year we went to Maine and I told them we had to stop at Keepsake!! We stayed about 2 hours away so made it a day trip. When I walked in the door all I could do is look and drool! I walked around and gauked for about 30 min. before I even thought about what I wanted to buy. It is truly a beautiful experience that everyone should have at least once. A couple years ago our vacation was to Wisconsin Dells and we made a side trip to Nancy's Notions. I thought it was a really nice store until I went to Keepsake. I still shop both catalogs but the Keepsake store was the best shopping experience.