Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
What quilt is next on your list? >

What quilt is next on your list?

What quilt is next on your list?

Old 12-23-2010, 03:12 PM

I am going to start work on a Baltimore Album quilt - but if it never gets finished it may become a table runner, a pillow, etc. I want to do it in batiks and have been collecting my colors. Of course, I will have to do others in the meantime as I plan to take my time on this one.
Old 12-23-2010, 03:13 PM

I usually start a new quilt on New Years Day. I don't watch football so it's good entertainment for me. I have several in mind. I don't know which one I will work on yet.
Old 12-23-2010, 04:19 PM

need to finish something very soon before I move on ! Currently have a 4 patch on point, thanks to DMIL we knotted it in an evening while DH and DFIL played cards. Need to get the binding on and put it on the bed before it gets any colder ! Have a variation on a Dresden plate that i am hand appliqueing and have a Joann BOM in the quilt frame to hand quilt. Gosh I better get off here and get something done !
Old 12-23-2010, 04:20 PM

A 'trip around the world'. I started it over a yr. ago, I've only got 1/4 done so far, and got it out to finish it.
Old 12-23-2010, 05:47 PM

Can I say APPLIQUE here without sounding too crazy? I am starting one called Siple Abundance and it is absolutely gorgeous. I am also doing an applique of a dream I had years ago when I was having a tough time of it and I dreamed of being an eagle soaring above an island and thinking that I could rise above the problems of the world and be happy. I am just starting it. I have it drafted and have started assembling. Love APPLIQUE!!!!!
Old 12-23-2010, 06:07 PM

I want to do another Spinner, it is really fast.
Old 12-23-2010, 06:19 PM
JAS

To finish up it would be a quilt I designed and making for a friend by yrs end top will be completed..Wanting to start new: Civil War Bride Quilt by Corliss Searcy...
Old 12-23-2010, 06:20 PM

I finished my second quilt this week and started on a lap quilt for my scuba diving son. I like art quilts that tell a story. This one will have a reef, treasure chest, sunken ship, sharks, sail boat and more.
Old 12-23-2010, 06:23 PM

A black, white and red quilt (not sure of pattern yet) for my son's birthday in Feb. I am starting a committee to do a library quilt as a fund raiser for our new library and celebration of our town's 150th anniversary. Then finish a log cabin I made the top for 20 years ago. After that, I'm not sure.
Old 12-23-2010, 06:24 PM

I need to finish hand quilting on my DD quilt that she's going to open on christmas morning (binding and most stitching done, just inside of blocks), a scrappy/white quilt I'm designing in my head (LOL) and a denim rag quilt for DM (I offered her other- fancier ones but she just loves the one we have so how can I argue with that!)