Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Tutorials
  • Mysi's Mystery  11Dec2010 DO NOT CUT YET ! >
  • Mysi's Mystery 11Dec2010 DO NOT CUT YET !

• Mysi's Mystery 11Dec2010 DO NOT CUT YET !

Old 01-02-2011, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Gwyn
    Carsey: I have some bird panels that are 12.5 x 12.5 and you are welcome to them. I'm using them for my focus fabric, but I have lots of extras. I'll get a picture and post it right now.
    Gwyn: You are the sweetest person!!!! I can't believe that you would do that for me!!!! The fabrics are absolutely beautiful and your generous heart is even more beautiful!!!! I know that there are angels all around us and GOD added you to my list of angels!!!! I LOVE the bird fabrics!!!! Your choice of additional fabrics are PERFECT!!!! I did find this floral for my possible focal. What do you think???? Missy, what do you think??

Gwyn: Again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-151888.jpe
Views:	80
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	151893  
    Old 01-02-2011, 11:51 AM

beautiful iris' !!!!!

Originally Posted by Carsey
    Carsey: I have some bird panels that are 12.5 x 12.5 and you are welcome to them. I'm using them for my focus fabric, but I have lots of extras. I'll get a picture and post it right now.
    Gwyn: You are the sweetest person!!!! I can't believe that you would do that for me!!!! The fabrics are absolutely beautiful and your generous heart is even more beautiful!!!! I know that there are angels all around us and GOD added you to my list of angels!!!! I LOVE the bird fabrics!!!! Your choice of additional fabrics are PERFECT!!!! I did find this floral for my possible focal. What do you think???? Missy, what do you think??

Old 01-02-2011, 12:09 PM

Missy,
    My sister is going to do the quilt with us .I am going to post her fabrics and would like your advice on the order to use them. the blue is the background and the red is color #1.Now if you will help us with the other ones please. Thanks for your hard work.
    Carol
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-151998.jpe
Views:	81
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	152003   Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-152004.jpe
Views:	86
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	152009  
    Old 01-02-2011, 12:31 PM

Here are the fabrics I have chosen to use. The bird blocks are my focus fabric. The all over birds pattern is my backing, The light blue floral is my main color, the darker blue next to it is my second fabric.
    The lighter green is my inner border and the rest of the fabrics are the other supporting fabrics. So, what do you think? Will this work okay?

The last picture is for the quilter who was looking for barn red. I went ahead and purchased the 3.5 yards they had just in case they sold out. If you don't want it, that is fine. I can make a border print dress for a granddaughter or special friend - p erhaps even me. Just let me know.
    Very nice Gwyn! I think it'll look just great!

Missy
    Old 01-02-2011, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Carsey

I think it would be alright, I'm a little worried it might be too big? Look at it in a 12 1/2" square and that may give you a better perspective to what you will be working with. I do like it! I can see all kinds of color coordinates! HUGS!

Missy

Old 01-02-2011, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by mawcarol
    Missy,
    My sister is going to do the quilt with us .I am going to post her fabrics and would like your advice on the order to use them. the blue is the background and the red is color #1.Now if you will help us with the other ones please. Thanks for your hard work.
    Carol
    Carol! Awesome! I'm glad your sister can join us! What's her name so I can post her fabric on the webshots for my website? I love the pictures that are coming in! :) I can't quite see G's color... is it a white? or off white? other than that Oh WOW! I looove that print! Let me know and I'll help you n' her sort out fabrics

Missy
    Old 01-02-2011, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by mysikaanne
    Missy,
    Carol
    Carol! Awesome! I'm glad your sister can join us! What's her name so I can post her fabric on the webshots for my website? I love the pictures that are coming in! :) I can't quite see G's color... is it a white? or off white? other than that Oh WOW! I looove that print! Let me know and I'll help you n' her sort out fabrics

Missy
    Her name is Jane and the color is two shades of cream. thanks,mawcarol
    Old 01-02-2011, 01:32 PM

Missy,
    Carol
    Color1-C
    Color2-H
    Color3-E
    Color4-F
    Accent-D
    2nd accent- B
    Inner border-A
    Background-G
    Focus (of course)-I

Hugs! Have lots of fun!
    Old 01-02-2011, 01:40 PM

I'm still not too sure about this........
    Old 01-02-2011, 01:45 PM

Missy: OK. I'll keep looking!!