Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Has anybody else seen or heard of this!! >

Has anybody else seen or heard of this!!

Has anybody else seen or heard of this!!

Old 01-05-2011, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by Up North
It is fishy to me too especially since it happened in two states just days apart and also all the fish dying just not a normal phenomenon! But it is one of those things that may end up in the great book of secrets!
Happened in TX today also. It was on the Abilene news tonight.
Old 01-05-2011, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
You all may think I'm nuts but I don't get the paper anymore.
I am hyper to begin with and I can't stand reading the awful stuff going on. My son lives and works in DC so I get all my info from him or on the internet but I choose what I want to read :)
I'm to the point of not watching the news or reading the paper--it's depressing!!!! Seems like all you ever hear anymore is the awful stuff or bad stuff.
Old 01-05-2011, 09:39 PM

Keep watching things are going to get worse. Not to be a nay sayer but it's true.
Old 01-05-2011, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by DebsShelties
Article in this am's paper said it was due to fireworks that the birds died.
Sounds like a cover up to me. Fireworks would not account for the fish, nor the second batch of birds. The whole thing sounds strange....... X Files???
Old 01-05-2011, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by morelcabin
There are alot of scary things like this that happen out there...and we never find the answers. I used to be a fan of websites that tracked alot of this phenomenom...and got anxiety so bad I had to really start watchig what I read and thought about...that was one reason I got hooked on quilting:)
Now I refuse to think about anything I cannot control...and trust God to take care of the rest. Otherwise I would a mental case.
You are right....walking in faith and believing God will take care of the rest. His Word says to think on good things (Eph 5).
Blessings,
MaryAnna
Old 01-05-2011, 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by Holly
Over the weekend in arkansas 1000's of birds dropped from the sky and died over a town!! Not one day later and 125 miles away almost 80,000 to 100,000 fish die in the arkansas river!! In both cases they were almost all the same species!!

Also just read msn today and another mass bird death happened in Lousianna today!! About 500 birds died again!! Is this not insane or what!!

AND!! They still have no clue as to what happened!!
And on tonights news, a bunch of birds dropped from the sky in Wisconsin. Somethings odd about it and they all seem to be Red winged Blackbirds.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:46 AM

When I was a young girl this happened after a tornado went threw....we had dead birds everywhere...It must have been in 1967 or so ....just might be that simple...that they were migrating and got cought in all the tornados they had in that area.....just a thought...
Old 01-06-2011, 01:32 AM

South Hampton, Brazil also. I think what ever caused this will never be truthfully reported to us. Believeour government was responsible for some sort of testing! Remember Roswell incident, we were NEVER told the real story. Our government must think we are all brain dead!!!

The older I become the more cynical and pessimistic I am of our government.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:36 AM

We were in Beebe, Arkansas when this happened and smack in the middle of it. We had watched part of the 10 o'clock news and gone to bed. Approximately 15 minutes later, we were puzzled by hearing 3 or 4 blasts (more like gunshots than fireworks). We arose and opened the front door but saw nothing. We were awakened again at midnight by fireworks being set off throughout the small city. The weather did turn cold quickly; however, not much different than Texas. Little Rock Air Force Base at Jacksonville is only a few miles away and it is not uncommon for planes to fly overhead there or over any of the neighboring cities and towns during training maneuvers.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:10 AM

Here's the site Alondra posted....take a look! http://www.thetotalcollapse.com/ Pretty scary!