Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Can't keep a secret (Part 2) >

Can't keep a secret (Part 2)

Can't keep a secret (Part 2)

Old 01-11-2011, 02:13 AM

you are in my heart!! my prayers are for you
Old 01-11-2011, 02:41 AM

congratulations. grandchildren are wonderful. pray both girls will stay well
Old 01-11-2011, 07:05 AM

Wonderful that these little 1st cousins can grow up together. Prayers forthcoming! My DIL had that problem with the hemorrhage. It disolved on it's own, but took a couple of months. She delivered two big (almost 7 lbs. each), healthy boys last July--on my b'day. This was quite a fete for her. She's only 4' 11" and under 100 lbs. Before they arrived, she had begun to look like a beach ball with a head, arms, and legs.
Old 01-11-2011, 06:01 PM

Prayers for healthy grandchildren on the way.
Old 01-11-2011, 06:27 PM

Gina I just read your posts. How blessed you & your family are to be expecting these 2 little bundles of joy! Of course you will worry...you are a Mom~! And these are your little grandbabies! Been in your shoes 6 times now and all anyone can do is pray & have faith. The last pregnancy in our family, my DD was expecting twins. She had complications and thank the Lord she now has healthy, normal twin 5 yr old girls. God is so good! I will keep your family in my prayers for healthy babies & easy time for the new Mom's. Any time you have a worry or concern, just come on here & we will all try to ease your mind. And Congratulations on being a Grandma! It is the greatest thing on earth. It really truly is.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:44 PM

[time to turn my concerns over to God, but prayers would be much appreciated. These will be my first grandchildren. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.[/quote]

consider it done.... and I will add the crossing of fingers n toes
hugss
Old 01-12-2011, 11:56 AM

Congratulations! grandbabies are such a gift....sending prayers to you all
Old 01-12-2011, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by quilter in the making
I posted on December 26th that my daughter and son-in-law had told us on Christmas morning that they were expecting. Well, this afternoon my oldest son and his wife showed up at our house (they drove about 1 1/2 hours) to tell us that they're also expecting. DD is due in August and DIL is due in September. We're so excited, but I'm also very nervous. DD has a very small subchorionic hemorrhage in the uterus. Doctor says MOST times these small bleeds are reabsorbed and do not pose a problem, but did not put DD on any restrictions. DIL's progesterone is a little bit lower than what her doctor likes to see and has prescribed something to hopefully increase the progesterone. They're trying to be very proactive thinking that the miscarriage she suffered last summer may have been caused by low progesterone. It's time to turn my concerns over to God, but prayers would be much appreciated. These will be my first grandchildren. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.
Congrats!!! What fun to have two grand babies so close together!! I also had a small subchorionic hemorrhage in the uterus when I was pregnant with my youngest. I bled for the whole first trimester of my pregnancy, then one day it just stopped. Sending positive thoughts and prayers to both momma's!!!
Old 01-12-2011, 12:35 PM
Power Poster

you got it 'babes' :thumbup: prayers going up now! :-)
Old 01-12-2011, 05:43 PM

My daughter had the same small bleed. Caitlin is now 14 mos. old. Never had a problem! Congratulations!