Who Are You?

Old 08-24-2007, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by kikicol
:oops:
What kind of dog is that?!
When my DH brought my baby home 7.5 years ago, she looked almost the same as this little pup!
Mine is 1/4 pom, 1/4 chi and 1/2 terrior (of some sort they weren't really sure of!)
Old 08-24-2007, 02:11 PM

Here's a picture of myself and my babies taken earlier this year and also a picture of myself in 2000.

me in 2000
[ATTACH=CONFIG]512[/ATTACH]

me and the kids
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3380[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-512.jpe
Views:	35
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	512   Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-3380.jpe
Views:	37
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	3380  
Old 08-24-2007, 02:38 PM

Both of you have wonderful pictures! Love the "baby" Kikicol. Tndrsroni your family looks awesome...Wow it is so neat to have such "family" here on this board. We are a lucky group! :D
Old 08-24-2007, 02:39 PM

LOL....I hear that a lot! I'm told we sound alike too!

Miranda, I was just checking out your store at eBay....lovely, lovely store!
I'm so excited to find you!

Have you heard of Squidoo yet? I have a craft club there, and would love to have you join!
www.squidoo.com/groups/conniescraftaholicsclub[/url]

If you don't know about Squidoo...here's the link to my Squid Angel lens...I'm a volunteer staff member...so I get a LOT of traffic!
www.squidoo.com/godsgracenotes-aka-squidangel

We have an eBay module where you can write about yourself, hobby; whatever... but it also allows you to post your eBay listings, and you also get paid a royalty for using Squidoo!

Squidoo is why I spend more time writing these days than I spend actually crafting and sewing!

I just left Michaels, looking for some holiday inspiration...I have some little holiday banners and pillows in mind....I need some quick projects to get me back into my sewing room!

Thanks for this great forum....I've been enjoying it very much....I've been working too hard, and needed the inspiration!!!!! This group has reminded me how much I love the feel of fabric in my hands, so thank-you!

Connie

Old 08-24-2007, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by tndrsroni
Here's a picture of myself and my babies taken earlier this year and also a picture of myself in 2000.
Whoa! Pretty.
That's a really sweet family. :D
Old 08-24-2007, 03:34 PM

Connie~Thanks for checking out my store. I'm trying to get some more fab listed! It's hard to get much done on the comp. with both the kids running around like crazy! DD is so excited to get back to school (kindergarten!). I could probably get more accomplished if I weren't addicted to the QB!

Haven't haeard of Squidoo, yet...I get a little behind on the "times" sometimes. HEHE.

I'll check out the links soon... ;)
Old 08-24-2007, 08:50 PM

[quote=triciasquilts]
Originally Posted by ButtercreamCakeArtist
Originally Posted by triciasquilts
Have you seen or read "Montana Sky" by Nora Roberts??
I've read alot of her books and can't remember if I read that one or not. Oh, also I wanted to say that the reason I look so happy in that pic is probably the amt. of "beverage" I had already drank that day!! Alot of beer was consumed that day!!!!!!!!!
TRICIA!~~
Thank you for being "woman-enough" to admit you drink beer......!
I love beer, and most ppl won't admit to drinking a drop...I tend to drop a drink.....
Damned if I didn't manage to drink enough a couple weekends ago to fall over a gigantuan pine log and almost kill myself! I really did get hurt. My ribs still talk to me over that....beer or no beer, I would've fallen, I'm sure, but I cannot seem to convince the non-drinkers.... I swear the log was right there in a shadow! ONE man even said so......
Old 08-25-2007, 03:23 AM

[quote=ButtercreamCakeArtist]
Originally Posted by ButtercreamCakeArtist
Have you seen or read "Montana Sky" by Nora Roberts??
I've read alot of her books and can't remember if I read that one or not. Oh, also I wanted to say that the reason I look so happy in that pic is probably the amt. of "beverage" I had already drank that day!! Alot of beer was consumed that day!!!!!!!!!
TRICIA!~~
Thank you for being "woman-enough" to admit you drink beer......!
I love beer, and most ppl won't admit to drinking a drop...I tend to drop a drink.....
Damned if I didn't manage to drink enough a couple weekends ago to fall over a gigantuan pine log and almost kill myself! I really did get hurt. My ribs still talk to me over that....beer or no beer, I would've fallen, I'm sure, but I cannot seem to convince the non-drinkers.... I swear the log was right there in a shadow! ONE man even said so......
Oh Lord, my stomach hurts from laughing and my hubby would be too IF I let him read all this.....
Old 08-25-2007, 03:38 AM

Miranda, I hope your ribs are ok. I did the same thing this past winter(I blamed it on the ice, not the wine) and I ended up cracking my ribs and now I am having major back problems from it. My ribs still aren't healed. In fact I can hardly walk today and I have to go to market to get the vendors set up in just a few minutes. That means blocking the streets with those heavy barricades. And then setting my big tent up!!! Just took some pain pills, so hopefully they will kick in soon. SO BE CAREFUL!!!! If you keep hurting, go to the doctor right away. Don't let it fester like I did. And watch those logs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
Old 08-25-2007, 07:58 PM

I swear, I have tried to post pics on this post 15 times and still not luck..so instead of my collage. I'm just gonna post individual pics. So hopefully it works. If ya can't tell, i love TN. LOL. All of my pics I posted are from there. I'll try to post more soon. LOL.

Me and DH at Blackbear Jamboree in TN
[ATTACH=CONFIG]956[/ATTACH]

Me and little sis at Ripley's in TN
[ATTACH=CONFIG]986[/ATTACH]

DH and I at Ripley's Aqarium in TN
[ATTACH=CONFIG]994[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-956.jpe
Views:	35
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	956   Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-986.jpe