Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Where would you look? >

Where would you look?

Where would you look?

Old 01-25-2011, 03:35 AM

Perhaps all missing items come up missing just when it's time for us to take a break and move away from the machine or cutting table to do some bending, stretching, brain searching! LOL! My 9" square has been gone for nearly a year, tho. I'm gonna buy a new one just so I can find the old one!
Old 01-25-2011, 06:51 AM

I am pretty new to this site, have been looking for a long time.
My daughter and I are pretty new to quilting and we are working on "A trip for two to Boston" they look awesome so far (for 2 beginners anyway)
I also just purchased "Yellow brick road" and am looking forward to starting that.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:52 AM

I am pretty new to this site, have been looking for a long time.
My daughter and I are pretty new to quilting and we are working on "A trip for two to Boston" they look awesome so far (for 2 beginners anyway)
I also just purchased "Yellow brick road" and am looking forward to starting that.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:00 AM
dsj

Can anyone tell me where I put two quilt tops?
Old 01-25-2011, 07:44 AM

Aw great - love happy endings. I was going to ask whether you have one of "those" drawers in your kitchen. I call ours the "oddsnsods" drawer - parents and grandparents had them too. Everything gets pushed in there if left in the kitchen and if I've lost anything quilty, once I've checked my room that will be the next place to hunt in. Every so often when the drawer cannot be closed anymore I get to go through it, find my treasures like part of a pattern, and get to chuck alot of "Stuff". I do it cos otherwise I will lose my treasures as Brian would just empty the whole lot in the bin!
Old 01-25-2011, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Dina
About a year ago I bought the pattern Yellow Brick Road, and I cannot find it anywhere.
I would like to use with it now.
Grumpy
I'm so sorry to laugh - but I have hunted for my own YBR pattern for months also! After reading your note a final time last night, I went to bed - and finally it came to me - I've been printing free patterns that I like and putting them in a 3-ring binder. Sure enough, the YBR pattern was in the cover pocket!
Unfortunately this might not help you - but I'm delighted! Hope it triggers something in your memory too!
Sally
Old 01-26-2011, 04:39 AM

I am having the same problem right now trying to find a very expensive necklace - I only wearit one x a year, I remember putting it someplace and said to myself hide it in plain sight! looking for 3 weeks.
I have pattens and magazines in my bathroom basket, maybe it slipped in there?
Old 02-04-2011, 04:10 PM

I sometimes leave things in a totebag until there's such an abundance that I have to weed it out. My purse is the same way, of course. Then there might be a pile of magazines or catalogs that I had out at the same time as the pattern, and the pattern is somewhere in the middle.
I keep forgetting, I'm way out of date on the board, and you've probably already found your pattern!