Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
99% positive... >

99% positive...

99% positive...

Old 01-26-2011, 12:33 PM

I found this site by accident and i am hooked. I have quilted for years, but been quilting alone for the last 10 because I moved and don't know anyone who quilts. This is the best group, from advise to patterns to just plain 'gossip,' I feel that I am surrounded by friends. Thank you for starting this thread!!!
Old 01-26-2011, 12:38 PM

I couldn't agree more! I love this board and everyone here seems to be so cheery and helpful. Great inspirations come from looking at all the things made here. And true, I wish we all lived close that we could form a Quilter's Sew and Coffee/Tea group!!
Old 01-26-2011, 12:44 PM

I totally agree that there just isn't a better group than this! I love the sharing and teaching that goes on and I don't mean just quilt teaching. What a neighborhood we would make and I would guess that we would become famous for the best in the world. I do spend too much time here though and need to get more done here at home. A big hug to all even to the grumpy. Mary M
Old 01-26-2011, 01:31 PM

I love this board too! My only complaint is that I get I so wrapped up in it that time flies by that I could have spent sewing! :) I especially enjoy looking at everyone's quilt pics. I wish I had time to comment on each one, they are all so wonderful! It's so nice that everyone here shares not only quilting experience, but their lives as well. I have not seen any negativity here, just occasionally when someone needs to vent. But it's OK. That's what friends are for!
Old 01-26-2011, 01:54 PM

I found this board purely by mistake and sure glad that I did. I had never been anyplace like this and I love it. I have checked out a few links mentioned here but did not like them. I think this quilting forum has me spoiled. I am learning so much and enjoying myself so much that I don't need to look farther. I kill enough time here that takes away from my quilting but who cares. I am retired and just enjoying every day!
Old 01-26-2011, 01:58 PM

ditto-- it would be nice for a neighborhood, the LQS would difinitly be busy for sure.it better have a big sewing room for sure
Old 01-26-2011, 02:07 PM

I agree awesome people always ready to help!
Old 01-26-2011, 02:11 PM

This site has helped me through the long days of winter. Which, by the way, are not over yet. I am in "ah" of all the beautiful quilts that are posted. It gives me inspiration to try something more than I have been. Which is a good thing. Never to old to take on a new challange. I have learned so much, like so many others have remarked. Thank you all for every single word you have posted. You are all blessed with that special something not easily found.
Rita
Old 01-26-2011, 02:20 PM

Love this Board and everyone on it! I've learned so much from you all...thank you!
Old 01-26-2011, 02:23 PM

I also agree with you. I have been going on this site for a while now and I have tried a lot of patterns that some of you have posted or told us about. I have to read everything on this site everyday.I to have learned a lot from this site.