Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
99% positive... >

99% positive...

99% positive...

Old 01-26-2011, 04:51 PM

I can't think of a nicer, more compassionate or more genuine group of people on or offline. I've learned so much from so many quilters here and have enjoyed the swaps very much. On the very few occasions when I have noticed a bit of negativity or misumderstanding I've just chalked it up to someone needing to vent. Since we're all friends, I think we can all excuse that once in a while.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
I've been off the board for a week d/t an emergency and I've been in major withdrawal!!! I love you all :D:D:D
I wondered where you were! Is everything ok?
Old 01-26-2011, 05:26 PM

i agree :thumbup:
Old 01-26-2011, 05:36 PM

I am also totally "hooked" on this wonderful quilting board site. My husband shakes his head and laughs at me, when he wakes up and finds me with my laptop on my lap in the bed. (at around 11:00 at night). Well, I have to have my fix for the day. I just don't have enough hours in the day to get everything accomplished. I am not sleeping as much any more. I lost my father to pancreatic cancer a few years ago, and sort of stopped living for awhile. (Before, during, and after all of the chemo, etc...) My husband had the audacity to buy this huge Amish quilt for our bed, that really cannot stay there because the dogs would ruin it. That really upset me. He also bought three wall hangings from this Amish store. They are gorgeous, but boy I was hurt. The other day, he told me, "Well, you are loving your quilts again. I am so happy to see you smiling again.:)"
Old 01-26-2011, 05:45 PM

Really surprised that some people are negative about the board..I love reading what everyone has to say BECAUSE everyone is so positive. The honest praise and true opinions of others work helps us all. Keep up the good work.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Ladyjanedoe
I agree Carol and I tend to really enjoy your posts here. Kind of surprised some people have been saying it's becoming nothing more than a b*tch-fest. I don't see it. We share the good and the bad...the things that work and the things that don't. THAT is true communication.
Whoever is dislikes this site or makes those kind of comments must be looking for something to complain about. Some people just can't be anything but negative. This is a wonderful site. Although I don't always respond to every comment, I read, learn and enjoy every one (pictures too). Ladies, you are all super gals!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 01-26-2011, 06:02 PM

Don't think I have seen the negative...so far it has been just great.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:08 PM

I'm new here but I check this site several times a day. I'm not a really good quilter but I'm okay with that. Practice makes perfect. Everyone is so frenidly here and I can't wait to get to know everyone.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:44 PM

I was having a really stressful day with trying to get a hugh payroll done along with their W-2's :cry: Nobody was cooperating with me. So when I was done I got me a bowl of homemade Turtle soup that I just made and I knew what would make me happy....so here I am :lol: This board is the greatest with such friendly and helpful people. I always look at the pictures first because the quilts are so beautiful...one after another. A big thanks to all of us and let's keep up the good work!
Old 01-26-2011, 07:21 PM
Power Poster

Not seen much negative remarks, only from someone complaining about negative remarks. I don't get it, I spend most of my evenings on here and seldom see any negative remarks.

I love most of the people on this board, very nice place to be. Thank you all so much.