Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
2011 BOM #2 - STARS - 15th of the Month >

2011 BOM #2 - STARS - 15th of the Month

2011 BOM #2 - STARS - 15th of the Month

Old 01-28-2011, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by J.M.
Love this month's block. I downloaded the instructions, but won't be able to make it this month. I need to get some fabric for it, but I'm ill and can't make the trip :( Ah well, I'll join the party later.
hope you feel better, but can you buy the fabric from some of the people that sell fabric here, maybe you can make it with us, and that way you feel better
Old 01-28-2011, 04:44 PM

is patiently (well sorta patiently) waiting for the next block ... this is a lot of fun :D
Old 01-29-2011, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by cla8655
hope you feel better, but can you buy the fabric from some of the people that sell fabric here, maybe you can make it with us, and that way you feel better
It's a testimony to how tired I am feeling most of the time that I hadn't even thought about buying fabric (and apllique pins I desperately need, for that matter) on-line. But I placed orders in two different shops, so hopefully the packages will come sometime during the coming week and I'll be back in business :)
Old 01-29-2011, 03:09 PM

It's a testimony to how tired I am feeling most of the time that I hadn't even thought about buying fabric (and apllique pins I desperately need, for that matter) on-line. But I placed orders in two different shops, so hopefully the packages will come sometime during the coming week and I'll be back in business :)
I just to feel tired all the time and I founded out that stress was killing me, since I learn the business of quilting and moved out of Miami I feel like another person, specially having so many nice people around, hope you feel better,and hopping to see your work posted
Old 01-30-2011, 01:09 PM

Love this month's block. I downloaded the instructions, but won't be able to make it this month. I need to get some fabric for it, but I'm ill and can't make the trip :( Ah well, I'll join the party later.
hello clara i will join you in making the quilt
Old 01-30-2011, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by theotherquiltingsister
hello Clara i will join you in making the quilt
Hola Nancy am glad you finally decided to join us in making this bom, am trying tonight the other one too post your pictures as soon as you have them
Old 01-30-2011, 04:22 PM

iwill have to make copies at the library, my printer is down. i will post it when i get one finished.. :roll:
Old 01-30-2011, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Surfergirl
Originally Posted by mstandridge
I'M ALREADY ITCHING FOR THE 15TH. SEEMS LIKE ITS MONTHS AWAY, INSTEAD OF ONLY 20 DAYS. OMG! THAT IS A LONG TIME TO WAIT! THIS IS MY FIRST BOM WITH THE QB AND SURE WONT BE THE LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A lot of us are doing the "house" BOM, also. You might like to do that one.
I am teaching to many sewing classes now and am having some health problems that are taking up to much of my time. I also peice tops for a quilt shop displays. All of which make my time very tight, and the houses have never appealed to me. but thank you for the suggestion. I just really love any kind of star themed quilts.
Old 01-31-2011, 06:07 PM

I have a bit on the go just now but still want to make the star quilt. Hopefully I will be able to join in next month.
Old 01-31-2011, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by gailkv
I have a bit on the go just now but still want to make the star quilt. Hopefully I will be able to join in next month.
Jump in any time, Gail. We'll be glad to have you.