Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Say you have 13 dogs in your house... >

Say you have 13 dogs in your house...

Say you have 13 dogs in your house...

Old 02-01-2011, 12:50 PM

I guess I am a mean mom, even with ice on the ground they are all going outside to piddle. I cannot stand the smell.

My dane puppy actually loves it and spent 30 minutes running like crazy in the yard until I made him come in.
Old 02-01-2011, 12:55 PM

What sweethearts! Thirteen, my gosh - I don't feel so bad with my three beagles and three cats. Hmm, maybe we really CAN take in another LOL
Old 02-01-2011, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by crochetetc
I guess I am a mean mom, even with ice on the ground they are all going outside to piddle. I cannot stand the smell.

My dane puppy actually loves it and spent 30 minutes running like crazy in the yard until I made him come in.

How old is your Dane pup mine is 18 months now, we are in training to compete in Rally. He is such a goof, just do not know what I am going to do with him when this storm hits. Potty inside is not an option.

If this picture comes through right it is Junior at 3 months.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-123698.jpe
Views:	91
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	123703  
Old 02-01-2011, 01:44 PM

Oh so sweet my cousin has one just like yours. They named her after me!! I feel so loved :)
Old 02-01-2011, 01:47 PM

Your dogs are so cute and so are their winter jackets. They look nice and comfortable in them. You are a good lady to foster as well.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:47 PM

Max is almost 15 months old and the biggest goof ball. We were going to do agility but the trainer we were working with screwed him up as a puppy and he now hates any dog that is on leash. He is ok with them off a leash just not on it. So we have been working through it with him and a different trainer.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:48 PM

He is such a cut little junior. Well maybe not so little now but I'm sure he's still cute.
Old 02-01-2011, 02:10 PM

Max is almost 15 months old and the biggest goof ball. We were going to do agility but the trainer we were working with screwed him up as a puppy and he now hates any dog that is on leash. He is ok with them off a leash just not on it. So we have been working through it with him and a different trainer.
They are so sensitive, scare them once, that's all it takes. Most of the time around here Jr.will howl to tell me to come move the cat because he will not walk by him. We lost our two senior Danes last winter, truly a unique breed, can't imagine our lives without them.
We also have a herd of deer that live in our back yard and they just think he is one of them.
Old 02-01-2011, 02:15 PM

They are so sensitive, scare them once, that's all it takes. Most of the time around here Jr.will howl to tell me to come move the cat because he will not walk by him. We lost our two senior Danes last winter, truly a unique breed, can't imagine our lives without them.
We also have a herd of deer that live in our back yard and they just think he is one of them.[/quote]

Yes very sensitive but he has been the best mannered and behaved dog we have owned and such a character, if this is his only bad trait we will still be happy with him. Our guy is terrified of his food bowl. My husband accidentally bumped him with it one morning ( at 4am I should add) when he was getting his breakfast ready and didnt realize I had let Max in the dog blended into the dark room and husband never saw him until it was to late.
Old 02-01-2011, 02:30 PM

I make mine go out too. If it is rainey or snowey they will go on the deck....that's fine. As long as it is not inside :)