February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed Update Page 62

February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed Update Page 62

Old 02-07-2011, 06:02 PM
tmw

you got a very pretty assortment of fabric, a good pk, all together,
Old 02-07-2011, 06:18 PM

THANKS NEW TO THIS TYPE OF EMAIL
Old 02-07-2011, 06:34 PM

Welcome, I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do. I have learned so much from the people on here. Everyone I have encountered has been wonderful. No matter what your question, someone will be able to help you or at the very least point you in the right direction.

Good luck, look forward to seeing you around

Originally Posted by LADYILENE
THANKS NEW TO THIS TYPE OF EMAIL
Old 02-07-2011, 06:52 PM

YOU ARE SO RIGHT. QUILT GALS ARE THE BEST PEOPLE. AS A MINISTERS WIFE YOU CAN FEEL THE GOODNESS IN QUILT GALS ALL THE TIME.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:04 PM

Welcome aboard!! :) I'm sure you will fit right in with everyone here. Everyone is so nice, helpful and so caring. (every now and then you'll find someone that is having a cranky day-but usually everyone is so sweet. I can't imagine not having everyone here! I can't begin to name everyone here that I have begun to learn about and am attached to!! :)
Old 02-07-2011, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by pattis47
I just opened a wonderful BOX full of goodies from my secret pal Cheryl W. It included a McCalls Quick Quilts magazine, 5 beautiful fat quarters, a Breast Cancer Pink 60" retractable tape measure. Fons & Porter table top seam ripper [ It is GREAT], Fons & Porter gold quilters' safety thimble, February's magnetic tablet, the cutest emory board imprinted with needle and thread pattern, an assortment of buttons that include; butterflies, ladybugs, snowflakes, shamrocks, hearts and best of all 2 little scissors charms and a small pad of stickies that say "With Love", then to keep all my stuff in a hugh heavy duty tote. But saving the best for last she included a hugh [1/2lb] HERSHEY'S milk chocolate KISS and according to the Best if used by date I have until Jan of 2012 to eat it........as if it will last that long.... I will post pictures in a few minutes.....THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU you certainly were generous. The fat quarters are already speaking or maybe I should say chirpping to me and I think I hear bunnies nibbling on carrots.......lol
Glad you like it - I had fun picking everything out....I got extra of the birds for me, not sure what I am going to do with it but it was calling (chirping) my name!
Old 02-07-2011, 07:40 PM

just to let you know, some of those birds will go into a row I must make for the Row Robin I am participating in....one of the ladies' theme is birds, birdhouses, etc....but I am sure most of it will be in a wallhanging for ME! again, Thank you

Originally Posted by CherylW
Originally Posted by pattis47
I just opened a wonderful BOX full of goodies from my secret pal Cheryl W. It included a McCalls Quick Quilts magazine, 5 beautiful fat quarters, a Breast Cancer Pink 60" retractable tape measure. Fons & Porter table top seam ripper [ It is GREAT], Fons & Porter gold quilters' safety thimble, February's magnetic tablet, the cutest emory board imprinted with needle and thread pattern, an assortment of buttons that include; butterflies, ladybugs, snowflakes, shamrocks, hearts and best of all 2 little scissors charms and a small pad of stickies that say "With Love", then to keep all my stuff in a hugh heavy duty tote. But saving the best for last she included a hugh [1/2lb] HERSHEY'S milk chocolate KISS and according to the Best if used by date I have until Jan of 2012 to eat it........as if it will last that long.... I will post pictures in a few minutes.....THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU you certainly were generous. The fat quarters are already speaking or maybe I should say chirpping to me and I think I hear bunnies nibbling on carrots.......lol
Glad you like it - I had fun picking everything out....I got extra of the birds for me, not sure what I am going to do with it but it was calling (chirping) my name!
Old 02-07-2011, 07:53 PM
Power Poster

Well, I finally got my February Secret Pal package mailed out this morning. It would have been sent out earlier if I hadn't tried to take my little purple Geo Metro snow sledding into the woods on it's roof last Thursday in the snow/ice storm. Anyway, the package is going out to one of the 4 corners of this wonderful country. It is a state where seafood is real popular. If this could be your state, keep your eyes open. It's on it's way.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:03 PM

Twinkie,
My most favorite car was my Geo Metro. My grandson was so upset when I traded it in on a new Cavalier about 10 yrs ago. He was little and wanted to know how much bigger it would grow when he saw it the next day. They were about the same color so he thought it had a growth spurt, like he was going thru at the time.....like they say "from the mouths of babes"....Glad you were not seriously hurt in the accident. Are you going to be able to get it fixed?

Originally Posted by twinkie
Well, I finally got my February Secret Pal package mailed out this morning. It would have been sent out earlier if I hadn't tried to take my little purple Geo Metro snow sledding into the woods on it's roof last Thursday in the snow/ice storm. Anyway, the package is going out to one of the 4 corners of this wonderful country. It is a state where seafood is real popular. If this could be your state, keep your eyes open. It's on it's way.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:32 PM

very awesome squishies everyone got today :)