Pincushion swap?

Old 02-07-2011, 05:11 PM

I would be interested in this swap if it all gets approved. Thanks for organizing it.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:51 PM

I would like to be included as well last time I signed up for the pincushion swap and pm;d back and was to be in and never got put in so please add me if it is a go..
Old 02-08-2011, 07:59 AM

I would like to be included in this swap as well! Please include me if it is approved.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:04 AM

I would love to be included, even though i only know how to make ONE kind of pincushion (LOL), so i hope that swaps always mean one...

Thanks
Old 02-08-2011, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Ms. Shawn
Originally Posted by The Creative Seamstress
Thanks for clarifying that Ms Shawn. As there clearly is an interest in such a swap, I've PM'd Patrice in efforts to obtain permission to be the host of such a swap since I have the time dedicate and the ability to organize such a swap and have made to her my proposals for the same. I think that there are many others who'd be interested in joining if my attempts at organizing one are successful so I have my fingers crossed. I'll keep you all posted on my efforts, and hopefully we can get this good thing going!

Explosive blessings, abundance and inspiration to you all!
- The Creative Seamstress
Thank you so much for this as this is one of my favorites!
My DH is very sick and has been addmitted to the ER for severe dehydration, the doc's thought that at first it was his Kidney's shutting down, his blood pressure is very very low and he is still on IV's and antibotic's but looking better. He has to stay for a couple of more nights or until his blood pressure get's to normal. I will check in with pm's every day when I can. Thank again for wand to head the swap, I really miss them!
Have a great day to all! Shawn
I hope your Dh gets well soon!!!!! Missed meeting up with you today in Lynchburg but I understand completly!
Old 02-08-2011, 06:17 PM
Power Poster

FYI, Barbsbus has hosted the previous pin cushion swaps and indicated in the December swap that she was going to be very busy with her guild. Perhaps she could be of help with advise.

I'm totally in... what's the due date and is there any theme, size specifics etc for this one? I've not done a pincushion swap on here before...

Old 02-08-2011, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by twinkie
FYI, Barbsbus has hosted the previous pin cushion swaps and indicated in the December swap that she was going to be very busy with her guild. Perhaps she could be of help with advise.

I'm totally in... what's the due date and is there any theme, size specifics etc for this one? I've not done a pincushion swap on here before...

I just got my computer back, it has been at the puter doc and hopefully will continue to work. I am difinitely be very busy with local stuff, my guild is having a show in April and I somehow got roped into doing the program and all the printed stuff for the show. Life is going to get very hectic starting the end of this month. I hope someone will want to take over. PatriceJ is a wonderful helper and she will be able to lead you through the process.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:50 PM

Just waiting on approval, and will let you all know as soon as it happens (or if it doesn't). I do know that Patrice is working on it for me, and as soon as I know something, I will share it with you all! :-D

Old 02-09-2011, 09:49 AM

HOORAY! Approval has been recived for a swap... and the official coversational thread has been started here: http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-98175-1.htm#2481078 in the swaps section. Please read all rules completely before joining! Thank you so much everyone whose been dedicated to trying to have this swap, and let's have fun!

Old 02-10-2011, 06:37 AM
Power Poster

Perhaps I overlooked it, however I could not find any information listed under "Member Swaps and Round/Row Robin" section on the forum. I had just notified another member about the swap. Thought you might check into this.