Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Keepsake Quilting Experience >

Keepsake Quilting Experience

Keepsake Quilting Experience

Old 02-11-2011, 10:48 PM

I have ordered off Keepsake Quilting for over 4 years. Their service is just the best. I can place an order from Australia and it usually arrives within 10 days- that's pretty good from the other side of the world. Customer Service is great-product line is great and nothing is too much trouble- they have great catalogues too.What more can I say. Now the Aussie $ is on par with US $ I get great value- I can pay at most stores here $6.00- $6.50- per fat quarter - even with freight it is only a fraction of the price.
Love Fons & Porter Magazines but over here you pay $18.95 per copy- Istill but them though as I just love the magazine
Old 02-12-2011, 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by OneMoreQuilt
I have to share this...I placed an order with Keepsake Quilting. Before my order was shipped, one of my items went on sale. I received my order and a refund for the difference in the price!!! I will certainly order from them again.
Isn't it great when a business treats its customers right?
Old 02-12-2011, 01:40 PM

how very nice, happy Valentines day early :)
Old 02-12-2011, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by CruisingStef
I received a catalog from them a couple of weeks ago, but being unsure of the quality of the fabric, I held off ordering. Could someone tell me about the fabrics?
Stephanie

I have dealt with them since the 80's and have never had any problem with any fabrics I've ordered. They also say right in their order forms that "if you are unhappy for ANY reason the will gladly refund your purchase price plus shipping with no questions asked! That to me says it all and I imagine there ever being a problem. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed!
Old 02-12-2011, 05:29 PM

yes, they are really good about that at Keepsake Quilting and for your info, Amazon.com does the same exact thing. I have ordered Elm Creek Quilters books, quilting books, dvd's, cd's etc and have usually paid less than what I was originally quoted.
Old 02-12-2011, 05:53 PM

made plans a week ago for a road trip to Keepsake, TOMORROW:)
I am being picked up at 7am, need to get to bed soon!!!
Old 02-12-2011, 06:40 PM

I hope to be able to visit them in person someday.
Old 02-13-2011, 07:10 AM

i am so sorry.... i'm easily confused about these shops......my girlfriends drag me around everywhere, and i get overwhelmed in quilt shops...LOL
the ones on the Cape are "Heartbeat Quilts" and "Tumbleweeds"... great shops and their is a girl at Heartbeat (owner i think), that has designs in magazines etc... a real celebrity!!!
my favorite shop is "SewFisticated" near Boston, with the hands-down best pricing ever and great selection.... 2.99 per yard is the high price for cotton,,, i hit the rem table, hence my huge growing stash, i'm working to "sew down"...
Old 02-13-2011, 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by GrammaBabs
i am so sorry.... i'm easily confused about these shops......my girlfriends drag me around everywhere, and i get overwhelmed in quilt shops...LOL
the ones on the Cape are "Heartbeat Quilts" and "Tumbleweeds"... great shops and their is a girl at Heartbeat (owner i think), that has designs in magazines etc... a real celebrity!!!
my favorite shop is "SewFisticated" near Boston, with the hands-down best pricing ever and great selection.... 2.99 per yard is the high price for cotton,,, i hit the rem table, hence my huge growing stash, i'm working to "sew down"...
thank you I have been to Tmbl weed and heart bt I fly over frm the island! It is a real treat day and I too have dropped a few pay chks there I have DD on mainland maybe I can talk her into a ride to sewfist. where is that?
Old 02-13-2011, 09:56 AM

http://sewfisticated.com/category/cotton/

I think they have one in Framingham as well,,, i'm in Middleboro, MA Oakpoint.. (retirement comm.)... having fun just doin' nothing, but what i want... LOL..