Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed  Update Page 62 >

February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed Update Page 62

February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed Update Page 62

Old 02-13-2011, 05:15 AM

I can sympathize with you. Last month my package was going out West from Maine. It got within 50 miles of destination and the next thing I new it was back in Mass. But amazingly it got there within the next few days. Gotta love the USPS.

Originally Posted by Zappycat
Not happy here. I just checked tracking info on my secret pal package that I sent on Tuesday. As of yesterday it was STILL in my town and said it had been MISSENT due to wrong address or zipcode or forwarding info (??? Used the address here on the board and have no idea what they are talking about) The tracking info has not been updated since 9:00 am YESTERDAY!!! So...where is my package? I thought my secret pal would have it yesterday or today. UGH!!! I sure hope it has not disappeared into the black hole of lost mail. : (
Old 02-13-2011, 05:27 AM

haha, zquilter! You have to wonder WHY that happens. I was just so relieved to see that my package finally made it. Now I'm just waiting to hear from my secret pal! Hope she likes the choices I made for her. This was only my second swap, but I'm already thinking about the third! It's such a fun challenge trying to pick out things that our pals will like and surprise them! And receiving a package is like Christmas!! : )
Old 02-13-2011, 11:07 AM

got my package yesterday--yippppeeee! going to take a pic so i can send a proper thank you and post picture later today....
Old 02-13-2011, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by dglvr
I got a squishy from rejenea. Love everything but the potholder she made is really special. Thank you rejenea. Had fun opening the package. I hope the picture is okay. I broke my knee so trying to do everything laying down. I'm just trying to figure how to sew laying down. Thats the challenge :thumbup:
Kim, so sorry about your knee. Please take it easy and follow doctors orders. Get well soon.((((((HUGS))))))

I have my package ready to send out in the morning. The snow has That is if I could jump.
I had a notice in my mailbox yesterday when I was finally able to get to it that said I had a package waiting for me at the postoffice. I was so excited and when I looked at the package it was from the mail order pharmacy I use with some supplies. So I am on the bench with everyone else this month. That is okay tho because it builds the anticipation up.
Will be at postoffice tomorrow and it is going north of me, way north but not to Canada.
Have a great sewing day. Must get back to granddaughters quilt. Hopefully will start binding it tomorrow.
Old 02-13-2011, 11:45 AM

I just received an amazing package from KGoodhand (Kendra) last night!

Her package came in a beautiful striped box and contained a great assortment of goodies: colorful fabrics, a quilting calendar, a candle, body gel, lots of CHOCOLATE, etc. I look forward to using everything and incorporating the fabric into my upcoming quilts. The chocolate has already been opened and seems to be disappearing at a very fast rate. :)

Thanks again, and have a great winter!

--Nicole
Old 02-13-2011, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by Zappycat
How nice!! I want that Sew Necessary book!! : )
It is an awesome book and will really come handy for swaps we do on here.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by seymoore
Nancy in Louisiana is a good swap partner! I had her before, she makes it so personal and sends a nice handwritten note. It's so much fun to get to know everyone this way!
Yes, she is an awesome swap partner. It was all very personal and I believe she knows how to read minds.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:40 PM

awesome book!
Old 02-13-2011, 02:17 PM

so here is a picture of what i received yesterday from nancy in colorado--thank you so much nancy! the teal fabric is great and the cookie cutters are adorable...i especially love the pattern for the check book covers! thanks for a fun swap!

picture of feb secret swap
[ATTACH=CONFIG]166659[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-166654.jpe
Views:	36
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	166659  
Old 02-13-2011, 04:01 PM

Sweet squishy!!!

Mine went out Friday, should be on the East Coast by Thursday.