Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Good morning!  What is everyone working on today? >

Good morning! What is everyone working on today?

Good morning! What is everyone working on today?

Old 02-14-2011, 09:38 AM

Thanks Stacey

Originally Posted by Stacey
Originally Posted by It'sAboutTimeMamaw
On the replies what is the difference between reply and quote reply?
I clicked on the "quote reply" so you can see that I am replying to you. Welcome aboard from Wimberley, Tx. and even here in Tx we were excited when we woke up yesterday and saw 28 degrees instead of 16 degrees. Am working on computer stuff today . Would much rather be sewing.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:45 AM

Hello, Minnesotan! I grew up in So. Minnesota, but now live in the High Desert of California - where it actually freezes and sometimes snows. Nothing like good ole' Minnesota though!!

Linda
Old 02-14-2011, 09:48 AM

Home schooling my grandson...grueling work. I have nothing but admiration for teachers!
Old 02-14-2011, 09:54 AM

Off the subject but everytime I see your avatar I fall in love with your cat all over again! Gorgeous tux.

Originally Posted by cmw0829
Need to find some new shoes for work desperately!

Then later if I still have energy, iron the fabric for my class starting next week and get everything together. If I have time left, will start some pillowcases.
Old 02-14-2011, 11:30 AM

I am working on a scrap quilt, sampler quilt, and a quilt for my stepmom - card trick pattern with blocks of solid colors. Plus a ton of other patterns I want to try!
Old 02-14-2011, 11:38 AM

We just returned to our La Grange (Illinois) home from Wisconsin and I unpacked the car, shoveled our apron to make it wider so that we could drive into our driveway more easily. Snow pile is at least 4 ft. high. The sun is shining and I am glad to be here safely and happy to have the time to visit my favorite board. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!
Old 02-14-2011, 12:47 PM

well it is 66 here today. almost summer time lol. I made some hour glass blocks to set a top together,I need about 130 ..went to my LQS next door to me,came back got back on here,now need to get back to my sewing. toil,toil is all I do ,,,,,poor me lol. Thank you Lord
Old 02-14-2011, 12:51 PM

Well Its in the 50's here but the wind makes it feel 30's still and they will blow you away.
Mondays are my cleaning day so thats what I did. now to cook dinner and maybe a little reading.
I finished the quilt I was working on friday and I'm leaving for the beach in SC in a couple days so not making anything right now, but plans.
Old 02-14-2011, 12:55 PM

Hey snow is melting here. Actually nice enough to walk outside but still pretty slushy on the streets. I plan on working on the December row of Claudia's quilt pattern for a little while and then teach a Double Irish Chain class tonight. Woohoo!!
Old 02-14-2011, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Marion Jean
I'm finishing up FMQ on a beach scene wall hanging - I might finally have somthing completed for the appropriate season. Just finished a Halloween quilt from a kit I bought 3 years ago. Got so tired of looking at it I forced myself to work on it. Now in the hands of a long arm quilter. I'll be so glad to be able to hang it on the wall in October!
You have such beautiful huskies! My sister has 1 like your dark one. I haven't seen a red one before. I'll have to tell her about that. She's looking for another one to join the family and have baby huskies.