Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Eleanor Burns show >

Eleanor Burns show

Eleanor Burns show

Old 02-13-2011, 09:08 PM

Eleanor Burns is having a class in San Diego, California in March on the 17, l8 and l9, at the Del Mar Hilton Hotel and they are giving special rates for attendees. Hope some of you will be able to attend.
Old 02-13-2011, 09:08 PM

Eleanor Burns is having a class in San Diego, California in March on the 17, l8 and l9, at the Del Mar Hilton Hotel and they are giving special rates for attendees. Hope some of you will be able to attend.
Old 02-14-2011, 12:18 AM

www.quiltinaday.com
Old 02-14-2011, 01:12 PM

Can you PM me the link for the directions on the table. I can't seem to find. THANKS!
Old 02-14-2011, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by alica1367
Originally Posted by ktbb
Currently watching Eleanor Burns on PBS and today's show is great. She is talking about machine setup, how to build a design wall, turning a regular table into a sewing table with machine inset, selecting the proper chair, selecting a rotary cutter, other tools...

I watched very carefully and there was no show number given.
Go to her web site. She has tons of videos you can watch for free. She also has them on web site called vimeo.
I am on dial-up: have tried the "just let it load" then view whatever video a website is playing, I just can't get it to work for me and "buffering" has me gnashing my teeth! Anyone out there with tips, ideas? Thanks
Old 02-14-2011, 04:24 PM

quiltfor fungrandmaG would like to have the link to find Eleanor Burns also Please e-mail me [email protected].
Old 02-14-2011, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by quilt for fun grandma G
quiltfor fungrandmaG would like to have the link to find Eleanor Burns also Please e-mail me [email protected].
www.quiltinaday.com
Old 02-16-2011, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by kathdavis
Originally Posted by alica1367
Originally Posted by ktbb
Currently watching Eleanor Burns on PBS and today's show is great. She is talking about machine setup, how to build a design wall, turning a regular table into a sewing table with machine inset, selecting the proper chair, selecting a rotary cutter, other tools...

I watched very carefully and there was no show number given.
Go to her web site. She has tons of videos you can watch for free. She also has them on web site called vimeo.
Thanks so much for the info. I can't find her at all on our PBS stations, so I will really enjoy the videos on her site.
She is on the RFD channel on Dish or Direct
Old 02-16-2011, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by kjym
She is the greatest Lady is all I can say. Went to Road 2 Ca. and went to her lecture and it was so much fun and a class on barns and her class was great. She explained what she wanted us to do and had helpers if we got into trouble. which I did. The gal ripped out my goof and redid it for me. and I got the block wall hanging 99% finished by the end of the class.
I would love to go to one of her retreats.
She always has a smile on her face and a laugh or giggle and was so sweet to everyone. I hated for the class to end.
If you can go to one of her classes go you well love it and her.
kjym Kathy
I have never met her in person but I feel like I know her. I have Dish with DVR and my son set up an external harddrive to the TV and I have 74 of her 30 minute tv shows recorded. She is the Queen of Quilting as far as I am concerned
Old 02-16-2011, 08:49 PM

www.quiltinaday.com

I had a half hour chat with her at the show in Paducah, went to her store, She did a great show.