Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Boomerang Buddies Group Buddies Post here :-) >
  • Boomerang Buddies Group Buddies Post here :-)

• Boomerang Buddies Group Buddies Post here :-)

Old 02-15-2011, 05:38 PM

Hello ladies! I wanted to let you know that my step-father died yesterday so I'm trying to get my fabric finished up to get mailed out I have half of it ready and have the other picked out just haven't had alot of time lately to do much of anything. I have three T-Shirt quilt orders I'm trying to work on and then there's taxi driver duties for the kids. My fabric will be coming soon I'm just a bit slower at doing things than most.
    Old 02-15-2011, 05:39 PM

I got this from Wendsy last week (and her F8) but didn't have time to post until today. I also plan to send out two completed blocks tomorrow to Kathy N and montanablu.

Marie M.
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-119999.jpe
Views:	42
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	120004  
    Old 02-15-2011, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by mbogenpohl
    Hello ladies! I wanted to let you know that my step-father died yesterday so I'm trying to get my fabric finished up to get mailed out I have half of it ready and have the other picked out just haven't had alot of time lately to do much of anything. I have three T-Shirt quilt orders I'm trying to work on and then there's taxi driver duties for the kids. My fabric will be coming soon I'm just a bit slower at doing things than most.
    sorry about your step-father take your time there is no hurry here
    Old 02-15-2011, 08:36 PM

I am sad ton hear of your loss. Take care and I only have a few people left to do so when it gets it gets here
    Old 02-15-2011, 08:40 PM

I'm so sorry to learn about your step father. Please don't worry about getting your fab out. You still have lots of time and as for me I have lots and lots of F8's waiting for me to help them grow up! Take care....you have enough without worrying about pressure in mailing them out. Blessings!
    Old 02-15-2011, 10:04 PM

I am so sorry to hear about your step-father. Don't stress trying to get your blocks out; you have two more months to finish them. My prayers are with you.
    Old 02-16-2011, 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by Katie Ann
    Okay, ksea, check out this block and see if it's your fabric. I checked my baggies and the fabric you sent to me is different, but I see this fabric in a picture you posted. I just want to be sure it's yours and I will send it off to you -- maybe -- I just might decide to keep it for myself. It's so beautiful!!!! Love the fabric; love the block!!! You lucky girl!!!
    Yes KatieAnn that is my fabric, I sent out 2 different light purples and 1 dark purple. Thank you for sending it to me, it is beautiful and will look wonderful with all my other blocks. I mailed your block from MarieM yesterday. And MarieM please don't stress about sending to the wrong person, it is easy to do when there are so many and it was really easy to fix so no problem.
    Old 02-16-2011, 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by ksea
    Originally Posted by Katie Ann
    Okay, ksea, check out this block and see if it's your fabric. I checked my baggies and the fabric you sent to me is different, but I see this fabric in a picture you posted. I just want to be sure it's yours and I will send it off to you -- maybe -- I just might decide to keep it for myself. It's so beautiful!!!! Love the fabric; love the block!!! You lucky girl!!!
    Yes KatieAnn that is my fabric, I sent out 2 different light purples and 1 dark purple. Thank you for sending it to me, it is beautiful and will look wonderful with all my other blocks. I mailed your block from MarieM yesterday. And MarieM please don't stress about sending to the wrong person, it is easy to do when there are so many and it was really easy to fix so no problem.
    Okay, good. I'll mail it off today. Although, I have to say I would love to keep it for myself. Love that fabric, and the block is beautiful (Great job MarieM). Purple is my color too.

:)
    Old 02-16-2011, 09:45 AM

Received grown up block yesterday from MarieM and Gigi07. They are beautiful. Thank you both.

Camera on the frizt right now
    Old 02-16-2011, 10:04 AM

So sorry to hear of your SF. Our sympathy & prayers to all of you. Please don't worry about the swap right now. Family comes first.