Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
RR III - Group 12 now known as Coast to Coast Piecemakers >

RR III - Group 12 now known as Coast to Coast Piecemakers

RR III - Group 12 now known as Coast to Coast Piecemakers

Old 02-14-2011, 06:03 AM
Power Poster

I hate to see all the issues going on with the group. It spoils the experience for everyone involved. :cry: If you are holding on to centers...please send them back out...NOW!

The only way to keep this from happening guys is to email--not pm...EMAIL...prior to sending EACH round. If you don't get a response...DO NOT SEND A TOP! This will do 2 things, it will remind the forgetful one to send out..and it will make sure that the person is not having some type of personal issue and not able to participate. But if you don't hear anything back, it will at least keep the situation from involving more than 1 top. I hope things get back on track for the group...if I can help, let me know.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:01 AM

Thanks Patti.

Group 12...it's up to all of you as to what you want to do. I will back you up with your decision.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:27 AM

Well my center is in the hands of brenda5 .she said she has a time issue i don't know,i am willing to do things to get my center back to me . But i do not want to make another center it takes to much time and money and who knows if i will get that one back. I really have to think on it awhile,i am so upset right now i can't make any decisions .I'm sure in the long run things will work out,there are so many wonderful people on the board and i thank you all for feeling my pain :-D
Old 02-14-2011, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by brenda 5
This time my quilt top being late wasn't my fault. I sent it and got it back just last friday from the post office. I didn't send it piority mail just in a regular envelope and they tore it up. It is going back out in the mail today along with the next top.
If you want to drop me from the group that is ok. I didn't mean to be such a pain in your backsides. I don't have problems with adding to the tops i only forget to send them. If I could send them as soon as i get them they would be on time. I have realized with round robins having to wait to send them is a problem for me.
I do want to say i am truly sorry to all of you.
Please just put them BOTH together and mail them out TODAY!
Thank you.
Old 02-14-2011, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
This time my quilt top being late wasn't my fault. I sent it and got it back just last friday from the post office. I didn't send it piority mail just in a regular envelope and they tore it up. It is going back out in the mail today along with the next top.
If you want to drop me from the group that is ok. I didn't mean to be such a pain in your backsides. I don't have problems with adding to the tops i only forget to send them. If I could send them as soon as i get them they would be on time. I have realized with round robins having to wait to send them is a problem for me.
I do want to say i am truly sorry to all of you.
Please just put them BOTH together and mail them out TODAY!
Thank you.
Yes I agree with Maine Ladybug please just put both centers together and mail them on to me. I will then put the necessary rounds on them and get the rest of the group back on track.

Thanks,
Jessica
Old 02-14-2011, 02:25 PM

Both center went out today. They both are done. I am again I am sorry. As i think i said before this time it wasn't under my control. I always do them as soon as i get them. With the illness i have i am very forgetfull.
I would NEVER cheat anyone out of their top.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:40 PM

Both center went out today. They both are done. I am again I am sorry. As i think i said before this time it wasn't under my control. I always do them as soon as i get them. With the illness i have i am very forgetfull.
I would NEVER cheat anyone out of their top.
I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say thank you for getting both of them in the mail today.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:44 PM

Yes brenda 5 THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:22 PM
Power Poster

Brenda , I'm sure you didn't intentionally cause problems,
it happened none the less. Thanks for getting the tops out.
Old 02-16-2011, 05:11 PM

I received both centers from Brenda5 today in the mail. Now I just need to figure out which one I do first. They both look very nice.

Thanks for sending them Brenda.

Thanks,
Jessica