Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Buddies Group Buddies Post here :-) >

Boomerang Buddies Group Buddies Post here :-)

Boomerang Buddies Group Buddies Post here :-)

Old 02-21-2011, 03:00 PM

I want to thank everyone for the nice blocks that I received this week!

From Chigger Holler Quilter (I love that rooster in the middle!)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]119785[/ATTACH]

From Ray 69 (You did a wonderful job using the browns!)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]119786[/ATTACH]

From SUZI's (Great colors!)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]119787[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-119780.jpe
Views:	13
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	119785   Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-119781.jpe
Views:	10
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	119786   Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-119782.jpe
Views:	7
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	119787  
Old 02-21-2011, 04:58 PM

I have received 4 awesome blocks in the last few days, they are from raya69, bibliostone, jlin52 and Suzi's. My grand daughters are so excited about all of my blocks, they seem to think that I should just drop everything that I am doing and put them into a quilt for them ASAP. It probably won't happen for a while but I just love all of the blocks I have gotten. It is awesome to see fabric used that I would have never thought of using and seeing how great the blocks come out. Bibliostone I love the embroidered flower!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-125422.jpe
Views:	49
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	125427   Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-125423.jpe
Views:	45
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	125428   Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-125424.jpe
Views:	46
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	125429   Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-125463.jpe
Views:	47
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	125468  
Old 02-21-2011, 05:37 PM

Just an update for my records and yours - I am mailing the last of the grownup blocks I have received fat 8th's for. Hopefully the USPS will have them all delivered by this coming weekend.
I am still missing fat 8 from : brenda5, karen, mbogenpohl (boom3 & boom4), tealfalcon, tolepainter54, and wendsy. Please let me know if this list is incorrect.
Old 02-21-2011, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by wendsy
I don't remember if I posted that I received a wonderful grown up block from Kristen0112 last Friday-I know I hadn't posted a picture so I'm posting it now.
I am glad you like it! The pattern name is New Star.
Old 02-22-2011, 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by ksea
I have received 4 awesome blocks in the last few days, they are from raya69, bibliostone, jlin52 and Suzi's. My grand daughters are so excited about all of my blocks, they seem to think that I should just drop everything that I am doing and put them into a quilt for them ASAP. It probably won't happen for a while but I just love all of the blocks I have gotten. It is awesome to see fabric used that I would have never thought of using and seeing how great the blocks come out. Bibliostone I love the embroidered flower!!
Those are great blocks. I have to agree that you should drop everything and start putting those together!!! I got one of the same star blocks from jlin last swap. Everytime I look at it I keep thinking that I should make a whole quilt out of those. I did the same thing when I saw your block then I realized it was just like my block :)
Old 02-22-2011, 05:45 AM

Ok i have gotten all f8s from everyone but Mbogenpohle. I haven't marked tolepainter either. will someone scan her fabric so i can see if maybe i missed marking it but got it. If so i can't find it anywhere.
I only have 10 more blocks to go!!!! I will post what i am sending out tomorrow. I am going to send today what i was going to send yesterday.
Brenda
Old 02-22-2011, 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by fryguymoore
Originally Posted by ksea
Those are great blocks. I have to agree that you should drop everything and start putting those together!!! I got one of the same star blocks from jlin last swap. Everytime I look at it I keep thinking that I should make a whole quilt out of those. I did the same thing when I saw your block then I realized it was just like my block :)
Fryguy I love that "no name star" too. I made one and sent to someone in this swap or maybe in the besties group I just can't remember who. I am thinking of doing a sampler "Star" quilt. But I have my boom 3 blocks and now blocks from both buddies and besties to put together so I guess I shouldn't get too far ahead of my self and get these done first.
Old 02-22-2011, 06:59 AM

I have not yet received F8's from rejenea, tealfalcon, tolepainter54, Wendsy,craftymainemom, Karen from Purdy MO, or Ksea. If you have mailed yours, please pm me. I don't have any F8's that I can't match up with the sender.

I have received ten beautiful grown-up blocks. I plan to get busy piecing next week. I am closing my shop this week and bringing all of my stock and supplies home, so everything is chaotic right now.
Old 02-22-2011, 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by sewwhat85
I got my first top done Santa's checking it out
Very nice. It gives me hope. I am putting my top together for the last Boomerang and it is interferring with getting the Boom 4 blocks done!
Old 02-22-2011, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by belladawn
I have not yet received F8's from rejenea, tealfalcon, tolepainter54, Wendsy,craftymainemom, Karen from Purdy MO, or Ksea. If you have mailed yours, please pm me. I don't have any F8's that I can't match up with the sender.

I have received ten beautiful grown-up blocks. I plan to get busy piecing next week. I am closing my shop this week and bringing all of my stock and supplies home, so everything is chaotic right now.
Belladawn I sent my F8 out to you on 1/15, must be the post office gremlins got it I will put a new one in the mail to you today.