Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
How many UFO's do you have? >

How many UFO's do you have?

How many UFO's do you have?

Old 02-26-2011, 02:58 PM

I probaly have about 12. Am going to work on some at the quilt retreat I am going to this week.
Old 02-26-2011, 03:41 PM

I scare myself sometimes, probably 50-60 cut and ready to sew and at least 30 small quilts waiting to be quilted, and 15 large quilts waiting their turn.
Old 02-26-2011, 04:11 PM

New to site. UFO's??? Is that "unfinished ???
Thanks
burrus05
Old 02-26-2011, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Stacey
I have been reorganizing my sewing room and have found (so far) 52. I am very afraid that count is only going to go up the further into this I get. Maybe I should stop now?
Well if you live in the Texas Hill Country, are you making too many trips to the neat LQS's like in Kerrville, Fredericksburg, etc? More stash means more UFO's. I take a class on something new which then gets to be a UFO and it has to wait in line. Afraid to count how many; had embroidery class today in Austin; made vintage scarf and it now is UFO but not that much left to do. List goes on but I am having fun in the meantime!
Old 02-26-2011, 05:50 PM

Lets don't go there. About 10 quilts that need quilting. 12 stockings that need names & cuffs. A ton of shirts that need embroidery. Probably a years worth of work easy. :roll:
Old 02-26-2011, 06:26 PM

You beat me.
Old 02-26-2011, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by vschieve
Originally Posted by Stacey
I have been reorganizing my sewing room and have found (so far) 52. I am very afraid that count is only going to go up the further into this I get. Maybe I should stop now?
Well if you live in the Texas Hill Country, are you making too many trips to the neat LQS's like in Kerrville, Fredericksburg, etc? More stash means more UFO's. I take a class on something new which then gets to be a UFO and it has to wait in line. Afraid to count how many; had embroidery class today in Austin; made vintage scarf and it now is UFO but not that much left to do. List goes on but I am having fun in the meantime!
As a matter of fact I am heading to Fredericksburg tomorrow. Not specifically for fabric but I'm sure after eating a great German meal we will be in the mood for some shopping.
Old 02-26-2011, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Debra Mc
Lets don't go there. About 10 quilts that need quilting. 12 stockings that need names & cuffs. A ton of shirts that need embroidery. Probably a years worth of work easy. :roll:
Yup. that's what I figure...a year's worth. But I am stoked to finish since I really have been on a fabric diet for almost a year. I cheated a couple weeks ago and bought a yard of fabric but it was to finish a UFO.
Old 02-26-2011, 06:55 PM

Oh my! I would hate to even try to count how many UFO's I have. I have a box full of tops to quilt. A big plastic tub full of UFO's I packed up. And other crafts to finish that are not quilt related. But I've been getting a lot done.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltNama
I scare myself sometimes, probably 50-60 cut and ready to sew and at least 30 small quilts waiting to be quilted, and 15 large quilts waiting their turn.
A girl after my own heart.