Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Ummm... are these marijuana leaves? >

Ummm... are these marijuana leaves?

Ummm... are these marijuana leaves?

Old 02-27-2011, 02:36 PM

I can think 0of a few people who would like a quilt with that My crazy SIL for one!! She is a pot head!! Not me never have but did figure out the odor from it!
Old 02-27-2011, 02:55 PM

Looks like!!
Old 02-27-2011, 03:35 PM

My brother said the fabric is safe to work with - but don't' throw the scraps in the fireplace. ;) :wink: :roll:
Old 02-27-2011, 04:52 PM

There is also a plant called arillia, not sure about the spelling, but it looks very much like the other plant.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:50 PM

this has become my most frequently and most favorite post i think! i love to see all the energy and time put into the research, the laughs, oh the laughs!! some of you have just made me giggle and giggle!! thank you and have a beautiful nite!
*if i have only been remembered because i made someone laugh, then my most treasured hopes in this life has come true..to put a smile on someone else's face! *
Old 02-27-2011, 08:50 PM
Cyn

I wouldn't know :)
Old 02-27-2011, 09:14 PM

Terri - I love the Iris.. reminds me of my mom, she had Rhodies and Iris all around her house ...Iris is my favorite flower.. the yellow lily in my avatar is a pic taken by my grandson when he was 6
Old 02-28-2011, 08:03 AM

the iris bloomed 2 years ago and was quite a surprise when she showed her beautiful face!! i love my flower gardens! thank you for the compliment; if they continue to bloom i'd be happy to send you a starter of it!
Originally Posted by City
Terri - I love the Iris.. reminds me of my mom, she had Rhodies and Iris all around her house ...Iris is my favorite flower.. the yellow lily in my avatar is a pic taken by my grandson when he was 6
Old 02-28-2011, 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by terri bb
the iris bloomed 2 years ago and was quite a surprise when she showed her beautiful face!! i love my flower gardens! thank you for the compliment; if they continue to bloom i'd be happy to send you a starter of it!
Originally Posted by City
TERRI - THANK YOU FOR THAT KIND OFFER .. I'D BE THRILLED TO HAVE IT .. I live in a big mfg home in a small space - no gardens but certainly room for an Iris :-D
Old 02-28-2011, 08:36 AM

All I can say is...."I wouldn't use it". Never seen a real marijuana plant; but would be horrified if someone told me that was what I had in my quilt.
One year, my cousin and I went to Church Street Marketplace in Vt. and when we got back, her daughters laughed because of the pretty necklace she had bought there. Come to find out, it was made out of hemp and beads. We didn't know!!!! lol