Charlie Sheen

Old 03-02-2011, 07:13 AM

Is your avatar a quilt or am I looking at a ceiling?
Originally Posted by redkimba
I have him on my Dead Pool list. I'm just listening for the "and Charlie Sheen passed away today..' headline.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:16 AM

I only have seen flashes of him on the screen - I have no idea what he did (don't care) but just know he's all over the news. I don't understand celebrity news, I know many people read about them and watch them and sometimes I feel like I am a total nerd for being out of the 'know' especially when I am in the grocery store lines looking at tabloid headlines and not knowing who 80% of the people are.... but I do think that popular media (including the news) mostly serves to distract us from what is really going on in this world. My brother onces said he thinks american media keeps us drunk with entertainment --- I am no expert by any means but I think he's got a point.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:19 AM

I liked Ghost Whisperer!! I didn't know it was cancelled. I never saw Two and 1/2 Men - maybe they will bring back GW. I have that show set to record on my DVD - now I know why it's not recorded any episodes
Originally Posted by wytetygeress
My DH and i were just talking about ( a few days before the news of the cancellation of Two and a half Men) how long the show was going to last before C.Sheen was too hot to touch. It is a shame that the rest of the cast is paying for one man mistakes. What i can't believe is that CBS keep the show on the air as long as they did but canceled shows like Num3rs and Ghost Whisper.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:21 AM

Do you remember the advertisement about "this is your brain on drugs" and it showed a fried egg?? That's Charlie! He is arrogant and wasted on drugs. And he is eating up all this publicity; time to cut him off (a long time ago). I hope they either replace him on Two and a Half Men, of cancel the show completely. And now he says if they want him back he wants a raise!! I hope he finds himself a "has been".
Old 03-02-2011, 07:22 AM

He looks horrible, very unhealthy which of course he is.
This is what the wild life does to anyone. So sad and waste of life. It is to bad people with dependency issues can't see what they are doing to themselves and other around then who care. Just so darn sad.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by stitchinwitch
He is SICK!! And his father said we should pray for him because it is like cancer...........well then - TREAT HIM!!
You can not force a person into treatment........he has to want it. He doesn't want it because he can't see anything wrong with it.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:24 AM

I'm actually glad to see that show off the air. How they can call that "family comedy" is beyond me. I'm not a prude but that show is disgusting and I'd never let children watch it and can't understand how he demands so much money. I do feel bad for all the crew and co-stars though. They are out of work because of that selfish man.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:46 AM

I thinks he has confused he private life and his sitcom life ,and thinks they are one and the same !!!!!!
Old 03-02-2011, 07:47 AM

The drugs that Charlie Sheen has taken has fried his brain cells. He has all the classic symptoms, and probably will not be able to recover. It's such a shame that Hollywood takes people who are smart, privileged but weak, gives them an inflated ego, then chews them up and spits them out. It's a tough and brutal game if you don't have the stamina. But, what Charlie doesn't get is that there are hundreds of others waiting in line to take his spot. It's sad when it's a slow news day, and that we have to watch this man spiral down to a probable tragic end. I feel sorry for his family.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:16 AM

It's not just at night...all day long when a newscast is on. Who is he anyway? I've never seen the show he's on, he must be the 'half man'!