Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
RR III - Group 12 now known as Coast to Coast Piecemakers >

RR III - Group 12 now known as Coast to Coast Piecemakers

RR III - Group 12 now known as Coast to Coast Piecemakers

Old 02-28-2011, 03:47 PM

Okay, I'll send it out in a day or two. Just got back home tonight, so I may need a day to get things together.

Originally Posted by MistyMarie
Actually, I am finishing the row up. I know Jessica got the rounds late, so I don't want to rush her. I will post a picture when I get it all done and ready to ship.

maine ladybug - you certainly are welcome to send the next round. It doesn't bother me to get it early. Then I can be thinking about what I want to do.
Old 02-28-2011, 04:26 PM

I could still do a row if you let me send it on as soon as i get it done. My problem is i forget it.
That is why boomerang is better for me because i can send them out as soon as they are done. In fact i just sent out all my boomerangs today it doesn't end until april 15. It is up to you guys. How ever you decide i understand. And again i do want to apologize.
Old 03-03-2011, 12:02 PM

I mailed out the next top to you today Misty Marie. Let me know when it get there please.
Old 03-05-2011, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
I mailed out the next top to you today Misty Marie. Let me know when it get there please.
It came in the mail today. I bought a bunch of oriental fabric, but none of it seems to match, so I am going to have to go to the store. Oh bummer. Ha ha.

Again... for clarification... Brenda 5 is not going to get the next round from me... Jessica is, right? I could add an extra row to that one before sending it on so that the quilt does not get shorted a row. Should I???
Old 03-05-2011, 04:38 PM

I think that should be a group decision, don't you?
I'll send a PM out to each of the members of the group and try to get a consensus.
Old 03-07-2011, 10:42 AM

Ladies please since you are not going to let me continue (I understand why). Please just send my center back. I shouldn't expect you to put any rounds on mine.
Thanks for everything. Brenda
Old 03-07-2011, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by brenda 5
Ladies please since you are not going to let me continue (I understand why). Please just send my center back. I shouldn't expect you to put any rounds on mine.
Thanks for everything. Brenda
Since I've already started working on yours, I will finish my row. After that it will be mailed back to you. You will only be missing one row I believe.
Old 03-07-2011, 10:07 PM

Ladies - I hate to be the bearer of bad news but we have another problem. I mailed out Misty Marie's center to swimchick on January 25th. The middle of February swimchick PM'd me to see if I had mailed it out yet. She had moved from the address that I had on file for her to somewhere else and forgot to let me know this before shipping the center. I have my receipt showing when I mailed out the center, but the center has never reached swimchick at her new address. I sent it priority mail but not insured. This is the answer I just received from swimchick when I PM'd her yesterday in regard to this center asking if she had received it yet. "No i didn't I feel so bad, tell them I will pay to replace everything and also do all the work. I have also come to find out we are having some problems with our mail person. They cannot seem to get the correct mail in the right mail box. My mom mailed me a package in Jan. that also got lost, it just arrived back at her house this week (2 months later). " (reply from swimchick).

I feel absolutely awful about this and hate to think that the center is lost forever. I am including a picture of the center as it was when I mailed it to swimchick.

Please feel free to post comments or questions here for myself and swimchick.

Thanks,
Jessica
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-133145.jpe
Views:	167
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	133150  
Old 03-08-2011, 05:14 AM

Oh no! I guess that's one of the reasons they want us to insure them...replacement cost. If she did finally get the other package, maybe se should give it a little more time??? Or maybe we should just see if it could be started over and rushed to each person so it won't be done later than everyone elses? I'll help in any way I can.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:03 AM
Power Poster

Oh what a shame......I hate it when somebody's loved center goes missing.

This is why you each MUST EMAIL the person you mail to RIGHT BEFORE YOU MAIL out the centers. People move, forget to tell others, they get sick, they forget the mail date....all types of things. Emailing helps to insure that nobody is getting centers piled up on them, you all have the correct addy, someone is not out of town on vacation for 6 months,hospital, etc., etc......PLEASE, PLEASE EMAIL PRIOR to sending EACH ROUND!!!!!!!

Hope this one turns up..if I can help, I'll be happy to do it.