A Soldier Story

Old 03-22-2011, 07:11 AM

OMGoodness, what a blessing you were to that soldier. Thank you for your kindness to him. Our soldiers deserve all the help and support they can get. Without them I would hate to even think of what would happen to our beloved USA. We wouldn't even have a USA without them. I also have seen firsthand what awful wives have done while their husbands were deployed and I can only hope there has to be.....well I'll let everyone fill in their own opinion there.

It was wonderful your cousin Sherrie was able to visit with him and learn firsthand what she would encounter. It was a blessing for both of them.

You Sir, should be an inspiration to each and every American with the love and thoughtfulness you gave this soldier. I realize it was just the right thing to do for you, but it meant everything to that soldier and I know in my heart he will pass it on and on.

I could go on and on but know that my thoughts and prayers will be with you and yours and each and every soldier.

May God Bless America and may we all prove to deserve his blessings.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:13 AM

Thank you for what you did. What a blow for 1st Sgt. Loving to come home to, after serving so valiantly. I thank you also for sharing the story.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:17 AM

God blesses people like you and your family! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping this soldier! I come from a long line of military family, my father, (deceased) my husband, (retired) my son (currently stationed in Korea), Niece, (stationed in CO) SIL, (in Afganistan), and future SIL station at Fort Hood, TX. I thank you so much!

Also, another SIL that was hit with a road side bomb in Iraq, and is medically retired.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:25 AM

I am not american but you certainly did an amazing thing there as does all our armed services keeping us all safe and able to sleep at night. Well done to both of you
Old 03-22-2011, 07:36 AM
Power Poster

wo, so moving, and i feel blessed just to have read this, i guess we l wish we aere in your situation to be able to pay back a hero. thnk you
Old 03-22-2011, 07:45 AM

Thank You Doug and THANK YOU and GOD BLESS YOU SGT. Loving for your service to our country. You represent what's so good about being an American. I salute you and all our soldiers.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:54 AM

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-22-2011, 07:58 AM

WOW, that was so generous of u and your family, he so needed the kindness of the US I'm so grateful u and your family came along.I'm sure if we ran into a soldier I would bend over backwards. Those people that treated him horribly, well lets say what goes around comes around. God Bless all of our TROOPS and THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for sacraficing your lives.
Old 03-22-2011, 08:14 AM

you made me cry. Thank you for what you have done.
Old 03-22-2011, 08:25 AM

Thanks to you and your family for restoring that Soldier's faith.

His wife should be drawn and quartered.... and that would be too good for her.