Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
WORST  April Fools PRANK you pulled on someone OR was pulled on you >

WORST April Fools PRANK you pulled on someone OR was pulled on you

WORST April Fools PRANK you pulled on someone OR was pulled on you

Old 04-02-2011, 06:56 AM

We used to be campers, we started early in the season and camped through October. If you have ever been camping in a camper you know the pleasure of laying in bed and listening to the rain fall on the roof. You can hear every little drop. So one night I spread 5# of bird seed on the top of the neighbors camper, right over their bedroom. They even found a wild turkey up there the next day! My neighbor said it sounded like little jack-hammers when they were woke up.
Old 04-02-2011, 09:11 AM

My husband gets up between 3-4 am. Way too early for me. I always get the coffee pot ready the night before. So for April's Fools Day I decided I would play with his beloved coffee. So around 7 pm I got the pot ready but added about 1/4 c of salt. My excitement is just out of control because all I do for the evening is brust out in uncontrolable laughter. He keeps asking me what's wrong and I explain it is just one of my laughing moods. I so wanted to be up to see his reaction when he got his first cup of coffee that I thought I would stay up all night. But I missed the big moment, I fell asleep shortly before he got up. And to top is off he wasn't even aware that I had put salt in with the coffee grinds. He thought the pot needed to be cleaned so he dumped the pot and made more coffee.
Old 04-02-2011, 11:18 AM

i think the story that my grandma told about going into labor on the 1st thinking my dad would enter the world but as she put it he was just playing a april fools joke cause he wouldn't enter till the 2nd of april. (he was always a jokester )
Old 04-02-2011, 11:33 AM

I was a prankster in college. The whole dorm got back at me one April 1. I got back from a date to discover there was absolutely NOTHING in my room. Even my roommate's things had been moved. I wound up sleeping in the dorm's living room. Of course, I didn't think it was funny at the time ~ ~ ~ and everyone had wisely locked their doors.
Old 04-02-2011, 11:37 AM

Thanks everyone for the April Fool's tales. I was kind of disappointed that no one at work did anything to anyone this year. One year I did tell my boss that there was a Mr. Lion who wanted him to call him back. Then I gave him the phone number for the zoo! The funny thing was that they sell fertilizer at the zoo (Zoo-Doo) and he said Oh, yeah, that reminded me that I wanted to order some zoo doo... he is a very funny guy!!!
Old 04-02-2011, 03:57 PM

april 1 was my hubby's anniversary date for his FIRST marriage! it lasted 3 1/2 years.

our is christmas eve--and we're heading for 43, this year.

i got the last laugh!
Old 04-02-2011, 03:58 PM

that's a good (but mean) one!
Originally Posted by dreamer2009
Can't wait to read the responses to this one...

mine was brother putting saran wrap over toilet seat in the middle of the night...so not fun.
Old 04-02-2011, 04:15 PM

At Ma Bell we didn't wait for April 1. One time they moved a not so popular supervisor's desk into the men's room. They took a VW bug, drove threaded rods thru the doors screwed nuts on, bent them over and then did something so they couldn't be removed (that guy was truly beloved, this was legendary and b4 my time, so I'm not sure what he did to make himself so loved), another loved trick was taking peanut butter and coffee grounds and sculpting dog turds out of it and leaving it in drawers. Then there was the dead fish over the 3 day weekend in the guy's desk drawers. It could get pretty mean around the offices if you weren't liked. They toothpicked one guys office lock so many times he got a magnetic lock.
Old 04-02-2011, 04:19 PM

I took a packet of catsup, folded it in half and then place it under the toilet seat, right at the spot that the little knob that keeps the seat elevated from the bowl. When the next person sat down the packet explodes onto their leg.

My son tells me they still do this in school.

I used to work as a cashier and we used to play pranks on each other all the time. Once someone put a peeled banana in my purse and didn't tell me... quite a surprise when I found it the next morning. To retaliate I took the guys gloves and crumbled pretzels into them.
Old 04-02-2011, 10:21 PM

Friends asked me to type a term paper for them and while doing it in their apartment, they kept giving me all sorts of things to drink, then later asking if I needed to use the bathroom. (Should have questioned that at the time, but I was so intent on finishing the paper.) I managed to finish the paper without needing to take a break, and by that time I was definitely ready to "go". I hurried to my apartment two doors down, got to the bathroom and just as I hit the seat heard a loud bang from under the seat!
Naturally I instantly stood up, completely forgetting what I had gone in there to do.

While I had been busy being a nice friend, my friends had placed several "Poppers" - a type of noise maker that is about the size of a pea - under the rubber stoppers under the toilet seat and when I sat down it was enough pressure to blast them. (Those Poppers are usually thrown by hand down to the sidewalk or road and "Pops".) They had a good laugh and I was rather surprised that it didn't "scare the .... out of me!" We laugh about it now..and yes, they are still friends. With friends like that I want to keep them as friends! LOL,