Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
April Weight Loss Winner is Nanny Sandy >

April Weight Loss Winner is Nanny Sandy

April Weight Loss Winner is Nanny Sandy

Old 04-07-2011, 05:06 AM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

I will be praying for Elizabeth too!!
Old 04-07-2011, 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
My future D-I-L surgery is today April 7 Please remember Elizabeth in your prayers. Thank you!!!!!!!!!
Praying now. Sandy
Old 04-07-2011, 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by NannySandy
If I made a voodoo doll of myself and made her real "fluffy", as I peeled away the fluffiness of the voodoo doll, would I lose weight in real life???? Might be worth a try, huh?
I love that idea. If it works it will be worth a million.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:15 AM

I am peeing my pants............Sandy sent me a PM to come an read everything since I haven't been here all day. I have been busy...sewing. I finished another baby top for the shelter.

WHAT HE DID...........I told you all I signed up as a different person on the dating site to see if he would take the bait. So there was me Tupeach and a fake person named Patty. Patty contacted him and he took the bait he messaged her back. I met him Sunday I asked if he was talking/messaging anyone else. The answer NO. After he left I checked and he had messaged Patty earlier so he lied to me. Bad enough RIGHT????????? IT gets worse. Last night the fake person Patty called him. It was great she has a southern accent. I love the people on this board the person will remain nameless but I had help with the call. He spoke to her 3 times. The first was short and sweet but he asked to call him back in 15 minutes. She called me and told me what was goin on. She called him back. he wanted to met her last night she said no. They talked 1/2 hour and he talked about me but as if I was different people. he said he spoke to someone who's son was super smart. (ME) Then another person who has an ear problem and can't go out not even to the dentist. Patty asked him "did you ever met her" The jackoff said "NO I NEVER MET HER WHO WOULD WANT SOMEONE WHO CAN'T GO OUT IN A CAR!" He is a MOTHER FUC*ER, he lied to Patty he met me Sunday and he said he didn't mind I can't go in a car. He actuall yolt me he wanted someone who stayed at home, he was looking for a housewife not someone who ran around all the time. Now I am not sure what I am going to do actually me and Patty are not sure. He is losing his hair and he told me he buys lotions and crap to make it grow. I told him take vit B he said. You don't lke me because of my hair. I said no that's not true but the vit B will help. Now if he calls I might say a balding guy really turns me off this will never work. But I migh play the game longer. Patty migh set a meetin date at a restaurant of my choice and I will make reservations for him meet her. Patty will call this coming week for the following weekend. Then message him the end of the week she is having phone issues but confirming the dinner date and he will show up and no Patty. It has to be planned and worked out but it will. Or should I give him a chance???????? No I think saying WHO WOULD WANT SOMEOME WHO CAN'T GO OUT was enough for me. He was funny and did make me laugh so I might for now just have it stay the same and talk to him so nothing looks suspicious until Patty takes over.............. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The fact of the matter is he is correct who would want me I can't go in a car. That makes me sad, I know I will be alone forever. I HATE MY DISABILITY! and because of it I hate myself!
Tru,
Please do not hate yourself. You are a wonderful person and God loves you.
Do not let an almost stranger make you feel bad. He isn't worth it.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:02 AM

DON'T EVER let someone make you feel useless, especially a cheating liar! I do not know you personaly but I do know that no one should be allowed to lessen our confidence ,happiness, and self worth...
Look up never down... Your worthy YOU are YOU and that's that!! Don't be sad... Every day is an adventure and you don't want to miss a single moment
Patti
Old 04-07-2011, 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by wapatee
DON'T EVER let someone make you feel useless, especially a cheating liar! I do not know you personaly but I do know that no one should be allowed to lessen our confidence ,happiness, and self worth...
Look up never down... Your worthy YOU are YOU and that's that!! Don't be sad... Every day is an adventure and you don't want to miss a single moment
Patti
YEA what Patti said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-07-2011, 08:22 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by cjomomma
Originally Posted by cjomomma
Oops! I keep double posting.
that is because your fingers are so fat you can't feel the clicker under them to know how many times you hit send!!!!!!!!
Haha!!! I would rather have fat finger instead of giant tata's.
HOW DARE YOU................
Old 04-07-2011, 08:28 AM

Tru,
Do not let this piece of **** rent space in your head! You are beautiful, loving and smart...you will find the right person in time.
Am praying for Elisabeth.

Carrie,
I was working with those wonderful fabrics you sent me last night. so nice.

Carol,
[[[HUGS]]] You are loved.

Missy,
I didn't know you had kids! Will wonders never cease!

I weighed 260.5 this morning. Woo! Hoo! Almost ready for another decade...

Finally got into my sewing room last night. It felt good to be sewing again. Put ribbon on my husband's "fancy" towels for his bathroom. Started a few blocks.

Yes, I'm feeling better. Have a checkup with the doc Monday.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:44 AM

Yeah MJ, so glad to hear you are feeling better!!! Glad you're going back to Dr. Hope you get a good report and are all well by then. wooo hoo on more lbs lost. Hugs, Sandy
Old 04-07-2011, 08:51 AM

Tru sorry about your uncle, lost my favorite in 09. Lov what you are doing to the jerk. Have Patty really butter him up, longing to meet him but she is doing extra work so she can buy these 3 tredle michines, name the ones he says he has, and can't meet till after that. Or set up meetings where she cancels cause she has a chance to make some cash toward the machines. That way you get the machines and get back at him too. But seeing how he treated you he was probably lying about the machines. By the way my DH has a friend who is lonely, gets good benifits and would be willing to relocate for the right woman.