Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Here's what I got done today!  I need to show someone who cares! LOL >

Here's what I got done today! I need to show someone who cares! LOL

Here's what I got done today! I need to show someone who cares! LOL

Old 03-09-2009, 03:28 AM

Wonderful! I love the black and white. I would like to try that.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:38 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by GailG
:mrgreen: You gals that have hubbies who are attentive to your quilts are a rare breed. Once in a while I'll get a positive reaction to something, but mostly it's "who is that one for?" :lol: I suppose he's about as enthusiastic about quilts as I am about football on TV.
GailG, have I got one for you! :D
go to the, GETTING FIRED, thread and see my post for this morning...questions for quilter gals...let me know if u can relate. :wink:
Old 03-09-2009, 05:56 AM

Great job :!: :thumbup: I am so envious :mrgreen: Those pesky triangles look great. Of course as long as I don't sew them they always look good. :lol:
Old 03-09-2009, 07:18 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Love those li'l squares! So cute! And as for unresponsive hubbys, well mine's quite good and at least ACTS interested, it's my Dad who's the bane of my life! (What's the point in cutting all the fabric up just to sew it all back together? He asks! This, from a guy who plays GOLF!!!)

K x

PS No offence to any other golfers out there - just not my game!
Old 03-09-2009, 05:30 PM

What vitamins do you take?
B Complex. :wink:

I swear the older I get the more energy I have. This can't keep up for too much longer. Can it? :shock:

Ha-ha--golf, baseball, football--what a waste of time and money. At least with quilting there's something beautiful in the end. :lol:
Old 03-09-2009, 05:41 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by barnbum
What vitamins do you take?
B Complex. :wink:

I swear the older I get the more energy I have. This can't keep up for too much longer. Can it? :shock:

Ha-ha--golf, baseball, football--what a waste of time and money. At least with quilting there's something beautiful in the end. :lol:
waaa, I want that problem...too much energy.
How many of them hormones you taking, honey ? lol (jessica tandy in fried green tomatoes :wink: )
boy, I agree about the tv sports. 100 channels and at least 50 must be sports or talking about sports, on the weekends. not that i watch much tv. can't stay awake if i sit in front of the boob tube.

Old 03-09-2009, 05:45 PM

I'd actually like to relax enough to settle in a comfy chair and read a book--but I haven't done that since ... I can't remember... before my kids left for college? And I don't anticipate it happening anytime in the next.. 6 months. Sigh....
Old 03-10-2009, 12:20 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Originally Posted by barnbum
and I can tell you there's NOTHING beautiful about my Dad after a round of golf - he's like John McEnroe only worse! And he does that to RELAX! Go figure! I say 'Wouldn't you enjoy the walk more if you DIDN'T take that little ball and keep hitting it along in front of you?' He doesn't laugh! I do though! :D :wink:

K x
Old 03-10-2009, 04:38 AM
Power Poster

...and keep hitting it away, just to have to go pick it up or hit it again??? nope, don't get what the biggie is with golf. So it goes down the hooole, go home and watch the bathtub drain, about as interesting to me.
oh well, I guess some ppl think that about us, huh?
I guess if they don't knock ours, we won't knock theirs. Before I re-organized my sewing 'cave', and threw out all the boxes etc. and anything not related to sewing/quilting got moved out of there, hubby used to pick at me about being so crowded. It was. But I would say, "It's mine, you don't have to come in here. I don't go down to your shed and talk about all the stuff/mess you have. I know where everything is in here. I could break my neck down there, so I don't go in." He quit that.
And he would get creepy crawlies. Saw a pair of 'em one time. Big, long ones,....yeeeeikes!!!!! You can have it, mister :shock: :shock: :shock:
Old 03-10-2009, 04:41 AM
k3n
Power Poster

[quote=quiltncrazy go home and watch the bathtub drain, about as interesting to me.
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

K x