Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
**CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP***10 1/2" layer cake Swap.......   “Getting flirty with 1930’s”   ***CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP***** >

**CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP***10 1/2" layer cake Swap....... “Getting flirty with 1930’s” ***CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP*****

**CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP***10 1/2" layer cake Swap....... “Getting flirty with 1930’s” ***CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP*****

Old 04-18-2011, 06:55 PM
Power Poster

Thanks for the pattern link I printed it out also :lol:
Old 04-19-2011, 06:09 AM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by sharon b
Oh Luv I hope you opened mine :wink: There is a reason it wouldn't fit in a flat rate package this time :shock: LOL
Hee hee.. Shhhhh dont tell anyone.. :wink: . I opened up yours... !!! Whoo Hoo!! :thumbup: :thumbup: Oh I couldnt wait, I knew there was a reason it was so chubby!!! hee hee.. :mrgreen:
Old 04-19-2011, 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
Originally Posted by raggedyann
ps i have been getting 9-10 per yard too--will need to start buying extra for these swaps!!! anyone else???

i just cut some from fabric i am sending called playdate--it says playdate all over the selvedges--how cute is that!?!?!?! if anyone wants to send the 30ies selvedges my way, i love them!!!
OK y'all hear that.. Raggedyann would love the 1930's selvages so of you wanna send them to her send them in a baggie along with your squares to me and Ill be sure to put them in her return envelope.. We can save postage all around!!!!
I finialy got on the board yesterday afternoon but got kicked off again so gave up for the day. I feel so happy that frustration is over with!
I mailed my package yesterday morning so should get to you by Wednesday.
I also use my selvages, sorry. I have been making pot holders with them. I am thinking that mug rugs would look really cute using the selvages.
Phyllis
Old 04-19-2011, 07:48 AM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

OK so this may be late in saying but for those of you that have not sent in your squares and would like to do more than the max sets allowed - We have room for more sets.. However you will need to upgrade your return shipping to the MED flat rate priority box.. (or $4.95 times 2 for the return postage) ...

Just an idea if you are a quick rotary slicer, have time and would like more squares.. I have 12 groups that would not be duplicates unless someone sent in the same as another or we don't have enough squares to fill the set requirements..
Old 04-19-2011, 09:28 AM

I mailed my package to you yesterday (6 plus twist) via USPS P/M with DC. I can't wait to get these back! Hugs, Mary B MS
Old 04-19-2011, 12:54 PM

Yippee tax season is done! I get my life back, well okay once I recover I will have my life back. Just got my sets in the mail today, and what do I read . . . you have room for more! Well, if this fabric is 1930's enough I could get it in the mail tomorrow???? I bought it for the swap but decided it wasn't authentic so I didn't use it. (It was so yummy I had to buy it though)

Moda Rural Americana Charlevoix = Summer
[ATTACH=CONFIG]186435[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-186429.jpe
Views:	10
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	186435  
Old 04-19-2011, 03:15 PM

It's ok for me!!! I like it.....but I am not a purest of anything!
Old 04-19-2011, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by lauriejo
Yippee tax season is done! I get my life back, well okay once I recover I will have my life back. Just got my sets in the mail today, and what do I read . . . you have room for more! Well, if this fabric is 1930's enough I could get it in the mail tomorrow???? I bought it for the swap but decided it wasn't authentic so I didn't use it. (It was so yummy I had to buy it though)
I know, it was a late post.. Sorry.. It really didnt dawn on me to lift the six set restriction..Whoops sorry..

Pretty fabric but no worries . save your postage.. There will be dups because we have sets available but I'm sure no one will mind since its 1930's..( well hoping more like it)
Old 04-19-2011, 04:46 PM

My Squares are in the mail now and will arrive 4/21
Old 04-19-2011, 05:58 PM

I put my squares in the mail today. This is the first I have ever had the 30's fabric and absolutely loved shopping in Lancaster, PA for them. I hated parting with them I thought they were wonderful. I hope everyone will love them as I do. Should have bought extra for myself. I can't wait to see all the other fabrics. Six sets so this will be so exciting to see all the different squares. Yeah I am lovin this fabric.