Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
April Weight Loss Winner is Nanny Sandy >

April Weight Loss Winner is Nanny Sandy

April Weight Loss Winner is Nanny Sandy

Old 04-21-2011, 02:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Quilting Nana
You are all wonderful, beautiful women who God has made and he don't make garbage.
I beg to differ He made my sister and she is a piece of sh**! :shock: :shock: maybe I am wrong I actually think she was made by a fallen angel who will remain nameless.
Old 04-21-2011, 02:36 PM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Originally Posted by CAROLJ
Originally Posted by cjomomma
Thats awesome Carol. I am really happy she was there the whole time.
If I wasn't so happy to see her I would have killed her! We cut short our vacation because of her.

Had a great time the last couple of days. We (husband and I) went kayaking and hiking around the San Diego area. I ate to much, but I'll worry about it next week.
Our pets are like our children every time you try to get away one of them has to pull a stunt to get you back home. LOL!!
Old 04-21-2011, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Originally Posted by CAROLJ
Originally Posted by SWChick
We would all miss you. You don't want to do that anyway cause you don't want people standing around after the funeral talking about how fat you were. You know how people talk.
EXCUSE ME???????????? :shock: :shock: I am not fat I am a little over weight. As for the suicide I would never give my sister the satisfaction of killing myself and if I did decide to do it I would walk the 500 miles to the SOB house and kill her first. Yes I hate me sister........and rightly so!
If you walked 500 miles you'd lose weight so the entire endeavour is pointless.

Why don't you just burst my bubble?
POP!
Old 04-21-2011, 02:37 PM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

You are all wonderful, beautiful women who God has made and he don't make garbage.
I beg to differ He made my sister and she is a piece of sh**! :shock: :shock: maybe I am wrong I actually think she was made by a fallen angel who will remain nameless.
God may have made your sister but then satan got hold of her.
Old 04-21-2011, 02:39 PM

God gave us a choice, you can't blame him for her hard heart.
Old 04-21-2011, 02:41 PM

Well, Tru yes he did make your sister. But we all have what is called a free will. She seems to have gone to the dark side. I am so very sorry that your sister is evil but you are not!!!!!
Old 04-21-2011, 02:54 PM

Tru don't know what your sister did but I know how you feel. I have a brother that the more miles we have between us the better things are. He left NM after my fathers death knowing our mother was in bad health. Left his sons behind too. Now he and his fouth wife have moved in on my nephew and his wife. Been there a month now expecting to be waited on, but not doing or paying thing. This son that he signed his rights over to me 19 years ago. Looks like I am going to have to go to Muskogee and run his a.. I mean butt off. He is not taking the hints they are giving him, like , get a job, finf a place to live. There are no good quilt shops there but I may still have to go.
Old 04-21-2011, 02:54 PM
Banned

you are right!
Old 04-21-2011, 02:56 PM
Banned

Well, Tru yes he did make your sister. But we all have what is called a free will. She seems to have gone to the dark side. I am so very sorry that your sister is evil but you are not!!!!!
That is so sweet thank you. I try my best to be sweet even when I am riding everyones butt.
Old 04-21-2011, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by SWChick
Tru don't know what your sister did but I know how you feel. I have a brother that the more miles we have between us the better things are. He left NM after my fathers death knowing our mother was in bad health. Left his sons behind too. Now he and his fouth wife have moved in on my nephew and his wife. Been there a month now expecting to be waited on, but not doing or paying thing. This son that he signed his rights over to me 19 years ago. Looks like I am going to have to go to Muskogee and run his a.. I mean butt off. He is not taking the hints they are giving him, like , get a job, finf a place to live. There are no good quilt shops there but I may still have to go.
Go get them and wop their butts