Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
April Weight Loss Winner is Nanny Sandy >

April Weight Loss Winner is Nanny Sandy

April Weight Loss Winner is Nanny Sandy

Old 04-22-2011, 09:52 AM
Banned

Carrie I will give you his phone # you call and ask if he is selling them, he lives in KY.

Carol you DON'T get the 3rd treadle, I am sick and tired of your whinning and complaining go do something so that you will stop. Exercising might be nice or go quilt or better yet go bother someone else. Leave me and Carrie alone!!!!! LOL
Old 04-22-2011, 10:21 AM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
Old 04-22-2011, 11:13 AM

Hello everyone. My appetite is starting to come back, darn it. I knew it would. I took advantage of not having an appetite and have eaten very little since last week's surgery. However, I had kept up with my fluid intake. With my appetite coming back, I decided to weigh this morning. I was expecting a gain, even though I havent eaten much. I have drank a lot of fluids plus I still have a swollen leg full of staples. I am so thrilled. I lost another 3.5 lbs. That inspires me to continue doing better, even with my appetite coming back. I will watch more closelly what I eat. I am so excited!!!!! yipppeee.....yeah me!!!!! Now, if I could get this pain under control. Still having to take pain pills around the clock. Finally figured out a fluffy pillow position, to where my leg is comfortable enough I am sleeping several hours at a time at night. Thank you Lord!!!! I hope you all have a Blessed Easter weekend. Keep up your healthy eating. Hugs to all, Sandy
Old 04-22-2011, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
Originally Posted by CAROLJ
I want the third one! I even offered to keep all three. My generous offer just fell on deaf ears! I am soooooooo hurt!
I think you should have it. After all we don't want to listen to you whine.
Thank you for feeling (hearing) my pain!
Old 04-22-2011, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Carrie I will give you his phone # you call and ask if he is selling them, he lives in KY.

Carol you DON'T get the 3rd treadle, I am sick and tired of your whinning and complaining go do something so that you will stop. Exercising might be nice or go quilt or better yet go bother someone else. Leave me and Carrie alone!!!!! LOL
WELL!
Old 04-22-2011, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by NannySandy
Hello everyone. My appetite is starting to come back, darn it. I knew it would. I took advantage of not having an appetite and have eaten very little since last week's surgery. However, I had kept up with my fluid intake. With my appetite coming back, I decided to weigh this morning. I was expecting a gain, even though I havent eaten much. I have drank a lot of fluids plus I still have a swollen leg full of staples. I am so thrilled. I lost another 3.5 lbs. That inspires me to continue doing better, even with my appetite coming back. I will watch more closelly what I eat. I am so excited!!!!! yipppeee.....yeah me!!!!! Now, if I could get this pain under control. Still having to take pain pills around the clock. Finally figured out a fluffy pillow position, to where my leg is comfortable enough I am sleeping several hours at a time at night. Thank you Lord!!!! I hope you all have a Blessed Easter weekend. Keep up your healthy eating. Hugs to all, Sandy
YEA for you. We will take a loss any way we can get it.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:37 PM
Banned

WELL!
Don't you use that tone of voice with me young lady. I could tell you said WELL with an attitude!
Old 04-22-2011, 02:47 PM

WELL!

Don't you use that tone of voice with me young lady. I could tell you said WELL with an attitude!
Hugh sigh, plus the ever condescending eye rolls.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 04-22-2011, 05:14 PM
Banned

you got that right!!!!!!!!! LOL
Old 04-22-2011, 07:53 PM

Carrie, I had to smile when I read your post about getting a treadle for the exercise. When I was looking for one, I was thinking the same thing. I had hopes it would help with the neuropathy in my feet and legs.

My weight is sneaking downward very slowly.

Anyone have any experience with Valium? I have to have a MRI and I'm claustrophobic. The doctor gave ONE Valium. Is one going to do any good? I'm to take it an hour before the procedure. If it does work, how am I supposed to change my clothes? I think I'd better wait until I in the 'lovely' gown and take it then. Fun and games.